Re: unknown flavor py37

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2022 23:35:43 UTC
Chris wrote on 2022/05/27 06:41:
> On 2022-05-26 14:29, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
>>
>> env BUILD_ALL_PYTHON_FLAVORS=1 make -C /usr/ports/multimedia/openshot FLAVOR=py39 build
> Wouldn't make -DBUILD_ALL_PYTHON_FLAVORS ... get it?
> Or add BUILD_ALL_PYTHON_FLAVORS=true to make.conf(5) work? Even if it's only temporary. :-)

My poudriere is written BUILD_ALL_PYTHON_FLAVORS=1 in the file used as /etc/make.conf.
This is no problem because its value is defined for each package to be built.

I am not sure if -DBUILD_ALL_PYTHON_FLAVORS applies to those built with dependencies.
If we put it in /etc/make.conf, which is just my guess, it would apply to all of the dependencies because make is invoked recursively.

Regards.