Re: ClamAV security update

From: Roger Marquis <marquis_at_roble.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2022 12:49:47 UTC
Thank you Florian!  If there are any policy changes that can be made to
prevent this sort of issue (critical vulnerabilities not getting patches
or not showing up in vuln.xml for days or weeks after a CVE and/or
update) please do recommend them to, well, who does set ports/security
management policies?

Roger Marquis