Re: Recent u-boot port change

From: Christopher Bowman <crb_at_chrisbowman.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 17:08:17 UTC
Hi!
I am building a slave port of my own creation. but I would have expected the master port to take care of this patching.  I’ve had that suggestion that e2fsprogs should be providing the uuid stuff but I’m not seeing that get called here.  Maybe something about my setup.

Thanks for the hint on the u-boot mailing list.
Regards,
Christopher