Re: On what days are the git servers available to obtain the ports tree?

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 23:07:08 UTC
Hello.

I'm a maintainer too :)
Probably, git is difficult for maintainers to keep the following conditions.

# git status --show-stash --
On branch main
Your branch is up to date with 'origin/main'.

nothing to commit, working tree clean

To clean it up without cloning, we will have to make full use of the following commands, which are listed here.

# git stash push --all -- :/
# git stash pop
# git pull --autostash --rebase --prune --
# git reset --soft origin --
# git checkout HEAD -- :/
# git restore --source=HEAD --staged -- :/
# git clean -d --force -X -- :/

I will not give an explanation of what each is :)
:/ is not an emoticon :)

It is my opinion that if we can maintain a non-clone, it will be less likely to be a 504.

Regards.