An idea for a pkg option

From: Mark Millard <marklmi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 09:28:05 UTC
There are times when I wish I could do something like:

# pkg install `cat ~/origins/CA72-pkgs.txt`
Updating custom repository catalogue...
custom repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'macchiatobin-edk2' have been found in the repositories
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'rpi3-edk2' have been found in the repositories
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'rpi4-edk2' have been found in the repositories

but have the packages that are found installed. It would
avoid having to keep ~/origins/CA72-pkgs.txt up to date
with what package builds happen to become broken and what
builds happen to start working again, allowing any of
the rest that are missing to be installed.

So it might look something like:

# pkg install --available-ones-of `cat ~/origins/CA72-pkgs.txt`
Updating custom repository catalogue...
custom repository is up to date.
All repositories are up to date.
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'macchiatobin-edk2' have been found in the repositories
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'rpi3-edk2' have been found in the repositories
pkg: No packages available to install matching 'rpi4-edk2' have been found in the repositories
Checking integrity... done (0 conflicting)
The following 1 package(s) will be affected (of 0 checked):

New packages to be INSTALLED:
	llvm14: 14.0.0.r4

Number of packages to be installed: 1

The process will require 864 MiB more space.

Proceed with this action? [y/N]: y
[1/1] Installing llvm14-14.0.0.r4...
[1/1] Extracting llvm14-14.0.0.r4: 100%

===