Re: make config stopped working

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:41:43 UTC
Hello.

poudriere will work more reliably if the following are written in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/make.conf

OPTIONS_SET+=GSSAPI_HEIMDAL
security_ca_root_nss_UNSET+=ETCSYMLINK

To begin with, poudriere options are cumbersome :)
For example, the options created below are used for both of the following:

poudriere options -p $BRANCH -j $FBSDVER $pkgname
# ... option is used for both of the following
poudriere bulk -p $BRANCH -j $FBSDVER $pkgname
poudriere bulk -z $BRANCH -j $FBSDVER $pkgname

Priorities exist, but be sure to check for strange matches.

ls -d /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/{*-options,options}

Or, poudriere options do not use -j, -p, -z at all.

Regards.