Re: FLAVOR fallout?

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 16:13:45 UTC
Not sure what the problem was.

I use portmaster to manage my installed ports.  Every month
or two I update the OS with the buildworld dance, and then
update any ports flagged by "pkg version -vl '<'".

With out fail, one (or more) problem crops up, and I report
it.  I then find a fix for the problem and move on.  To
the next broken port issue.

--
Steve