multimedia/makemkv: Drop OpenSSL from LICENSE?

From: Felix Palmen <felix_at_palmen-it.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 16:46:00 UTC
I'm currently updating this port and doing many cleanups in the process.

Back when I created it, I added the OpenSSL license to "do the safe
thing", but once again I have doubts whether this is correct and
necessary.

The port needs a distfile from OpenSSL, extract it and run ./Configure,
just to get the required headers for building. Even when assuming every
base has OpenSSL included, it can't use these headers because it's the
wrong version, and no linux-c7-* package includes OpenSSL headers
either.

The binaries built link OpenSSL dynamically, so no OpenSSL code is
included in the package.

Can/should I drop the license for this port?

Thanks, Felix

--
 Dipl.-Inform. Felix Palmen  <felix@palmen-it.de>   ,.//..........
 {web}  http://palmen-it.de  {jabber} [see email]   ,//palmen-it.de