Re: FreeBSD Port: cde-2.4.0

From: Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert_at_cschubert.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 05:16:07 UTC
The port has been updated to package for i386 too. I'll MFH it to 2022Q3.
Wait a couple of weeks, then try pkg install.

Please report to me whether this works or not, as unfortunately I do not
have a reliable i386 build environment anymore. My i386 build poudriere
needs some TLC at the moment.

--
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>