Re: git: 34ab3bea8aa2 - main - graphics/gd: update to 2.3.3

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2022 21:37:14 UTC
Hello.

Christian Ullrich wrote on 2022/02/23 23:10:
> lang/rust is a monster, and has been building on my packages box for
> about twice as long now as squid, cmake, and samba put together, with no
> end in sight.

Handling of monsters :)
Such a monster should be locked by pkg lock.
Then, when we see the monster update in the pkg version, let's make the monster in some poudriere.
Once completed, unlock the old monster with pkg unlock, delete it with pkg delete -f, and install the new monster with pkg add -AM.

Regards.