Re: net-mgmt/lldpd: Update to version 1.0.13

From: Kurt Jaeger <pi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 14:57:58 UTC
Hi!

> On the bug report, I attached a patch with the changes to update it to
> version 1.0.13, but haven't heard anything back from the maintainer,
> while the port is still broken on FreeBSD 13.0.
>
> Is there anything else that could be done to get the port updated and
> the bug fixed?

The maintainer has to approve the change, but after 14 days the
change is considered approved by maintainer timeout.

Then, some ports committer has to take up the task to work on it.

Posting here helps finding a committer to work on it.

--
pi@FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372                  Now what ?