Re: audio/clementine-player maintainership

From: Sysadmin Lists <sysadmin.lists_at_mailfence.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 17:11:54 UTC

Absolutely agree with this. Just because it hasn't been updated with new features doesn't mean it's deprecated. That's veering dangerously close to the modern-day mentality of Linux (ifconfig -> ip; netstat -> ss; service -> systemd). It's a ridiculous notion. If it still builds and still works why not just set it to no maintainership?

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email