Re: audio/clementine-player maintainership

From: Sean Bruno <sbruno_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2022 00:42:35 UTC

On 2/6/22 15:40, Muhammad Moinur Rahman wrote:
> Does it work as expected nowadays? It was a great player in the early days but so far I remember there hasn’t been any update since long. Maybe we can DEPRECATE it.
>

> Kind Regards,
> Moin (bofh)
>
>> On 6 Feb 2022, at 23:08, Sean Bruno <sbruno@FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>>
>> I no longer am paying attention to audio/clementine-player here.  If someone wants to take over maintenance, please feel free to message me and take over.
>>
>> sean

It does still work as expected.  The "releases" have stopped but there
are very rare commits from humans to the top of their tree.  I have no
objection to removing it, so if someone wants to set deprecated and
migrate it out of the tree I have no objection.

https://github.com/clementine-player/Clementine/releases

sean