Re: FreeBSD Port: texworks-0.6.2_47

From: Hiroki Sato <hrs_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2022 20:52:03 UTC
----Security_Multipart(Tue_Dec_27_05_52_03_2022_739)--

Hi,

Stefan L=F6ffler <st.loeffler@gmail.com> wrote
  in <b9bb8559-8fea-09e9-2de4-4a2a7cf45540@gmail.com>:

st> To whom it may concern,
st> =

st> I am the developer of the open-source TeX editor TeXworks, and I
st> recently noticed that FreeBSD currently has a package for TeXworks
st> version 0.6.2. This version is pretty outdated, the latest stable
st> version currently being 0.6.7 which is available via Github
st> [https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks]. It would be great if you co=
uld
st> update the package. If you need any assistance, don't hesitate to
st> contact me.
st> =

st> All the best,
st> Stefan
st> =

st> PS: Is this the correct address for sending notifications of future=

st> releases to TeXworks?

Sorry for not updating the package for a long time.  I am the
maintainer but I did not have time to work on it for a while due to
some real-life issues.  I am now back to normal and looking into it.
I would be happy if you could notify me when a new version is
released.  Thanks.

-- Hiroki