RE: Differing status reports fro the package build cluster

From: Mark Millard <marklmi_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 02:36:07 UTC
Simon Wright <simon.wright_at_gmx.net> wrote on
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 00:13:20 UTC :

> I hope that someone can shed light on why I am seeing differing status
> messages from the package build cluster.
>
> If I look at the report on:
>
> https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/builds?jailname=131amd64&type=package&all=1
>
> the status on 131amd64 default (on beefy16) is: parallel_build, started
> 10 December.

When I just looked at 86b787b900a8 (a default Ports), it still listed 1126
Remaining: so not done.

The prior completed one (0 Remaining) is listed as 908640ce3450 .

> If I look at the same url but with the "latest only" filter, the same
> jail has a status of stopped:done with a started date of 6 December.

https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/builds?jailname=131amd64&type=package shows:

908640ce3450 as well, the same completed one as on the other page.

> I'm assuming that the "all" view is current but does anyone know why
> they show differently?

They agree about what has completed, at least for now.

===
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com