Re: Resolved: devel/llvm13 build: "ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed"

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 17:31:45 UTC
Ok, I will avoid a swap file.

My actual config shows:
`swapinfo`:
---
Device          1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity
/dev/nvd0p2       4194304     6036  4188268     0%
---
and `cat /etc/fstab`:
---
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
 Pass#
/dev/nvd0p1             /boot/efi       msdosfs rw              2       2
/dev/nvd0p2             none    swap    sw              0       0
---

Any clues how do I do this?

Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 14/08/2022 à(s)
18:21: