Checking for pkg-plist issues shows strange error message

From: Matthias Fechner <idefix_at_fechner.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 07:21:35 UTC
Dear all,

I currently try to integrate a patch I received for devel/gitaly port to
use not the git from ports but an internal git version that includes
some fixes which are maybe to risky to include to the devel/git port.

The patch itself looks fine:
https://gitlab.fechner.net/mfechner/Gitlab/-/commit/14b18afc4075d6f2f2816670bf593efb23948320#81344ed94757cf52e8c0574de0f528b2badf2495_98_105

But if I do a test build with poudriere I get something strange:

===> Checking for items in STAGEDIR missing from pkg-plist
Error: Orphaned: @dir %%DATADIR%%/share/git-core/templates/branches
===> Checking for items in pkg-plist which are not in STAGEDIR
Error: Missing: @dir %%DATADIR%%/share/git-core/templates/branches
===> Error: Plist issues found.

The full log is here:
https://pkg.fechner.net/data/131amd64-gitlab/2022-08-05_08h47m39s/logs/errors/gitaly-15.1.4_2.log

Is this a bug in this pkg-list check?
I checked the devel/git port and it has the same line, but defined in pkg-plist and not in a dynamic PLIST.

Thanks a lot for any feedback.

Gruß
Matthias

Rich Cook