Re: poudriere overlay: passing down git ENV variables (problem: self signed certificates)

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 23:32:24 UTC
I looked into this wondering why the poudriere is not blocking the propagation of the value, but the poudriere is not being affected by the value.
Then, I think that is the reason why we are not getting the results we need :)

Of course, a better solution would be to set up the verification so that it does not need to be bypassed.

Regards.