Re: 14 current + pkg problem

From: Ronald Klop <ronald-lists_at_klop.ws>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2022 09:35:51 UTC
Hi,

Firefox and Thunderbird had a build failure on 14-current. So they are missing from the pkg catalog.

http://www.ipv6proxy.net/go.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbeefy18.nyi.freebsd.org%2Fdata%2Fmain-amd64-default%2Fp005f54920fb7_s150486f6a9%2Flogs%2Ferrors%2Fthunderbird-91.12.0.log&b=0&f=norefer

http://www.ipv6proxy.net/go.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbeefy18.nyi.freebsd.org%2Fdata%2Fmain-amd64-default%2Fp005f54920fb7_s150486f6a9%2Flogs%2Ferrors%2Ffirefox-103.0_1%2C2.log&b=0&f=norefer

https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/builds/default:default:main-amd64:p005f54920fb7_s150486f6a9:beefy18

NB: "pkg search" looks in the catalog and "pkg info" looks at installed packages. But you probably know that.

I don't see an issue about the build failure in bugzilla. And I'm not involved in pkg building or the ports of firefox/thunderbird so can't elaborate on ETAs of a fix.

At least your setup seems healthy.

Regards,
Ronald.