Re: FreeBSD Port: wx31-gtk3-3.1.5_2

From: Space Cadet <tootall79_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 16:11:29 UTC
Once I know the target version of gtk, I have enough to make a stab at the
port, thanks for the input.

which version of gtk should this target?  the wx3.2 is clear.  should i
target the latest gtk3.xxx or some stable release?
I will name the folder in the ports tree wxgtk32 to echo what is already
there if no objections. we can ruminate on the pkg name until the port is
done i guess.
I will leave the older versions in place, at least until the new thing is
robust.

Regs