Can we remove FREEBSD_TEMPLATE from devel/subversion now?

From: D'Arcy Cain <darcy_at_druid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 08:50:26 UTC
Or at least not make it the default.  I have never understood why this
was the default anyway.  FreeBSD committers will most likely build from
source and can add that flag if they want.  As default it becomes the
option for people installing from packages and they can't remove that
template for all of their non-FreeBSD work.  Now that we have switched
to git it seems even more so that it should not be the default.

Or is there some way to remove/change that template after installing
from the package that I am missing.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy@druid.net>         |  Democracy is three wolves
+1 416 788 2246     (DoD#0082)    (eNTP)   |  what's for dinner.