Re: Why no flavor_USES helper?

From: Mel Pilgrim <list_freebsd_at_bluerosetech.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 18:20:34 -0700
On 2021-09-06 8:14, Mel Pilgrim wrote:
> It's something specific to pgsql.mk.  The phpenv.mk file, a php analog
> to python:env, gets included from this file.  In another overlaid USES
> file, I have USES+=python:env and that also works fine.

I was mistaken on this last part due to error masking by a port
Makefile.  My apologies for wasting your time.

The issue appears to be USES added from within a Uses file don't get
processed.  Setting USES+= pgsql python:env phpenv from with a port
Makefile works fine even if FLAVOR-conditional code does it.  Doing the
same from with a Uses file doesn't result in those added USES getting
included.