Re: About GIT and committing submissions

From: Felix Palmen <felix_at_palmen-it.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 15:06:16 UTC
* Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org> [20211018 15:26]:
> I'm relatively neutral about this, but if it's adopted, please
> document it.

That's a good idea of course. Document just the "standard" workflow, so
everyone involved (contributors and committers) have a nice "quick
start". I think it could make everyone's life easier :)

Still I was hoping for a bit of discussion here. If there's an agreement
to make better use of GIT (while, of course, still accepting any kind of
patch), I'd volunteer to have a look at FreeBSD docs and suggest some
additions!

BR, Felix

--
 Dipl.-Inform. Felix Palmen  <felix@palmen-it.de>   ,.//..........