Re: Mic does not work with Zoom on Chromium 92.0.4515.159.

From: KIRIYAMA Kazuhiko <kiri_at_truefc.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2021 01:41:35 UTC
# this message also send to Cc: ports@

On Thu, 07 Oct 2021 21:10:44 +0900,
Tomasz CEDRO wrote:

> Daaamn I am on a cal right now Chromium + Teams and no matter what
> setting sndio sound always goes to external speakers.
>
> Anyother change in Chrome???
>
> Please stay PulseAudio enadbled for f-- sake this is the only sensible
> solution that works on the fly.

Why www/chromium port default AUDIO option set to PULSEAUDIO ?
As far as I saw in log, default AUDIO changed from ALSA to
SNDIO in Fri Oct 23 20:48:38 2020 :

commit 288df69b89b14cea63c11bc2b0fd541749ffa0b2
Author: Joseph Mingrone <jrm@FreeBSD.org>
Date:   Fri Oct 23 20:48:38 2020 +0000

    www/chromium: Use SNDIO instead of ALSA for audio by default

    There are stuttering sound issues when using ALSA, so switch to something
    that works.

    PR:             250370