Re: ThunderBird and DAV calendars

From: Mehmet Erol Sanliturk <m.e.sanliturk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 21:55:50 UTC
The Thunderbird is not working under  Fedora 25 . Fedora 25 is old , but
the existing package of it in Fedora 25  *.rpm repository does not contain
a working executable , which means there is a serious problem that it could
not be updated .

I do not know the new Fedora packages because my newest Fedora is 25 .

Mehmet Erol Sanliturk