HEADS UP: intent to merge clang/llvm 13.0.0 the coming weekend

From: Dimitry Andric <dim_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2021 22:43:31 UTC

This is a heads-up so that you are aware I'm intending to merge
clang/llvm 13.0.0 the coming weekend, e.g. somewhere between Sat
2021-11-13 and Sun 2021-11-14. The source of the merge will be
which I regularly sync up with our main branch.

I think most of the important ports issues found via the exp-run bug
(https://bugs.freebsd.org/258209) are now ironed out, but if you have
suggestions for ones that have failed in the exp-run but are not fixed
yet, and are important to you, please submit feedback on the bug. (Or
create a new bug and link it.)

Also, if there are other reasons to postpone the merge, please let me