FreeBSD Port: emulators/wine-devel configure failed unexpectedly

From: Miroslav Lachman <000.fbsd_at_quip.cz>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 21:12:14 UTC
Hello,
I am trying to build wine-devel in poudriere for FreeBSD 12.2 amd64 but
it fails with some openal error. I tried it again with updated ports
tree from yesterday but the same error again.

checking for fontconfig/fontconfig.h... yes
checking for -lfontconfig... libfontconfig.so.1
checking jpeglib.h usability... yes
checking jpeglib.h presence... yes
checking for jpeglib.h... yes
checking for -ljpeg... libjpeg.so.8
checking for -lopenal... not found
configure: error: libopenal 64-bit development files not found (or too
old), OpenAL won't be supported.
This is an error since --with-openal was requested.
===>  Script "configure" failed unexpectedly.
Please report the problem to damjan.jov@gmail.com [maintainer] and
attach the
"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/emulators/wine-devel/work/wine-6.20/config.log"
including
the output of the failure of your make command. Also, it might be a good
idea
to provide an overview of all packages installed on your system (e.g. a
/usr/local/sbin/pkg-static info -g -Ea).
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/emulators/wine-devel
=>> Cleaning up wrkdir
===>  Cleaning for wine-devel-6.20,1
build of emulators/wine-devel | wine-devel-6.20,1 ended at Tue Nov  2
20:43:50 CET 2021
build time: 00:31:11
!!! build failure encountered !!!

I don't have a config.log available (don't have SAVE_WRKDIR=yes in
poudriere.conf) but I can send build logs from poudriere for any package
if it helps.

What can cause this error?

Kind regards
Miroslav Lachman