Re: A tool to generate a plist for all OPTIONS combination

From: Felix Palmen <felix_at_palmen-it.de>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2021 09:33:14 UTC
* Gleb Popov <arrowd@freebsd.org> [20211102 11:55]:
> On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 11:26 AM Felix Palmen <felix@palmen-it.de> wrote:
> >
> > I assume it will already sort out "impossible" combinations of options?
>
> Yep, it does handle GROUP_RADIO, GROUP_SINGLE and GROUP_MULTI options
> correctly. GROUP_RADIO was actually the reason it took so long, because
> everything-ON is an invalid combination and it was confusing plist combiner.

Very nice! What about special cases where some options combo (or just a
single one), maybe even depending on the target arch or FreeBSD version,
would lead to some BROKEN/IGNORE? I see this could lead to an incomplete
pkg-plist, but it might still be helpful for just testing?

BR, Felix

--
 Dipl.-Inform. Felix Palmen  <felix@palmen-it.de>   ,.//..........
 {web}  http://palmen-it.de  {jabber} [see email]   ,//palmen-it.de