Re: Time ordered list of package builds

From: Kevin Oberman <rkoberman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2021 23:47:57 UTC
On Sat, Jun 5, 2021 at 4:22 AM Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On 2021-Jun-5, at 04:09, Jan Beich <jbeich at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
>
> > Mark Millard <marklmi at yahoo.com> writes:
> >
> >> On 2021-Jun-5, at 03:10, Jan Beich <jbeich at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >> It does appear that getting to all the individual-port
> >> information requires going to the Server and finding
> >> the matching build there. Clicking on a Build link
> >> in https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/?all=1 gets to
> >> something focused on New Failed and New Skipped and
> >> some overall summary information.
> >
> > Try clicking on poudrière icon (smoking powder keg). Each line has two
> > such icons: one for jail (to check all builds) and one for a particular
> build.
>
> Cool.
>
> I see a 3rd such icon: it is next to the server name. So:
>
> Poduriere Jail
> Poudriere Build
> Poudriere Server
>
> views.
>
> From what Kevin O. has said, I expect that he will use the
> Poudriere Build icon. (As will I.)
>
> Thanks again.
>
> ===
> Mark Millard
> marklmi at yahoo.com
> ( dsl-only.net went
> away in early 2018-Mar)

Thanks to both of you! Jan had the right answer and Mark asked the question
that I was still wondering about. It sent me to the "View all" button that
I never noticed since I always immediately scrolled down to "Package
Builds". (I also had sort of forgotten about the "Search" box.)

Many thanks, Jan! Maybe, if I get bored, I'll write a pkg-status "chest
sheet" or something similar and see about putting it on the wiki. No
promises, though! I seem to get round tuits pretty infrequently.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com