accountsservice-0.6.55 brakes my gdm/gnome

From: Pavel Timofeev <timp87_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 04:18:02 UTC
Hello!
I've recently installed pkg updates on my FreeBSD 13.0 RELEASE amd64 and
lost the ability to login or pass lock screen in my gnome. GDM is unable to
list any existing users and even if I enter my login manually I see just
black screen. After some time it shows the lock screen where I can't login
too.

It turned out the root cause is accountsservice-0.6.55 (I'm following
quarterly repo). Once I rollback accountsservice to 0.6.42 everything
starts working fine.

I'm wondering if anyone is experiencing the same issues.