gnutls requires unbound?

From: @lbutlr <kremels_at_kreme.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 14:00:29 UTC
When updating gnutls, the port requires and installs unbound. This is despitee the fact that bind is already installed why is a second DNS server required for gnutls? Unbound is not running on the system (nor could it be, since the DNS ports are bound to bind).

I am still occasionally getting two instances of bind running and I have been trying to track down how this happens since when it does DNS tends to go pear-shaped, but it doesn't happened very often, so it's been unsolved. I am wondering if this spurious unbound could possibly be released, unlikely as that would be.

--
"Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is
	competently programmed and working smoothly, it is completely