Re: Lots of skips on python3[78].

From: Stefan Esser <se_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 10:07:39 UTC
Am 30.12.21 um 19:47 schrieb Larry Rosenman:
> https://home.lerctr.org:8888/build.html?mastername=live-host-ports&build=2021-12-30_11h08m50s
>
> Can someone look?

This is fall-out from my commit aiming to reduce incompatibilities
of macros defined in sys/cpuset.h with those expected by programs
written with GLIBC in mind.

Python needs additional macros defined in GLIBC, and I'm going to
add them after a buildworld/buildkernel has succeeded.

I have already verified that Python builds succeed with this planned
commit.

Sorry for the breakage - I had tested the changes with a large number
of locally built ports, but missed the build issue in the Python port.

Regards, STefan