Re: Can PHP downloads be put on distcache?

From: Muhammad Moinur Rahman <bofh_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2021 15:01:53 UTC
While tz@ is not here:

sed -i '' -e 's|PHP/distributions|LOCAL/bofh|g’ /usr/ports/lang/php74/Makefile

Should do the trick; as the distfiles have been cached. Apparently this will need to go to ~ of tz; untill he is back in radar.

This also applies for php73 and php80. In the meantime we will also try to communicate with upstream and check if it can be resolved.

Kind Regards,
Moin