Re: Boost versions

From: Willem Jan Withagen via ports <ports_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:14:16 +0200
On 17-8-2021 12:39, Li-Wen Hsu wrote:
> The boost WIP overlay is updated to 1.77:
> https://github.com/fluffykhv/freebsd-ports-boost
> <https://github.com/fluffykhv/freebsd-ports-boost>

Hi all,

I'm not seeing any real functional updates since the 1.76 version.
Which matches my feeling that compiling ceph with unpatched boost "just
works"
Tha said it is also not trivial to get this port tested without putting
everything in a
jailed builder, like with poudriere. But then I have no clue as to how
to educate
poudriere to use this port. Short from killing the old Boost, and
importing froom github??

--WjW