[Bug 298797] graphics/mapnik: update to 4.3.2
- In reply to: bugzilla-noreply_a_freebsd.org: "[Bug 298797] graphics/mapnik: update to 4.3.2"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2026 12:16:59 UTC
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=298797
Yusuf Yaman <nxjoseph@freebsd.org> changed:
What |Removed |Added
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Assignee|ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org |nxjoseph@freebsd.org
URL| |https://github.com/mapnik/m
| |apnik/blob/v4.3.2/CHANGELOG
| |.md
Resolution|--- |FIXED
Status|New |Closed
--- Comment #6 from Yusuf Yaman <nxjoseph@freebsd.org> ---
(In reply to David Hummel from comment #3)
> Thanks for the tip, I didn't know about `make stage-qa`!
You're welcome!
(In reply to David Hummel from comment #4)
> I think it's good to be explicit here though.
> Thanks again for pointing this out.
Thanks.
> I'm not really sure how to handle this one, I believe it
> might just be a bug in the test though.
I see.
Committed.
--
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.