[Bug 256112] new port: databases/mariadb106-server

From: <bugzilla-noreply_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 19:08:14 +0000
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=256112

--- Comment #2 from Vincent Milum Jr <freebsd_at_darkain.com> ---
One quick hack that I did that'll probably need updating is in
"patch-tpool_CMakeLists.txt"

tpool/CMakeLists.txt was modified heavily upstream. So for a quick fix, I just
put the "ADD_DEFINITIONS(-fPIC)" line at the top of the file, rather than
finding a true appropriate location for it.

Most of the other patches were left in unchanged. I dont recall off the top of
my head, but one or two of the FreeBSD patches were added upstream, so those
files have been removed from the port.

I'll probably start on WSREP testing sometime this week, as I deploy 10.6.1 on
my personal test cluster.

-- 
You are receiving this mail because:
You are the assignee for the bug.
Received on Mon May 24 2021 - 19:08:14 UTC

Original text of this message