Re: Personal FreeBSD PkgBase Server

From: Reshad Patuck <reshadpatuck1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:59:20 UTC
Hi Vermaden,

Once you build the packages from PkgBase (src repository) and your ports
packages from poudriere, you can do one of the following.

   1. Host both output directories as separate static web directories and
   configure pkg on your FreeBSD systems to reach out to two repositories
   (PkgBase and Poudriere)
   2. Copy in the pkg files from both PkgBase and poudriere to a single
   directory and run the `pkg repo ${path-to-pkg-dir}` to create a unified
   repository and host that directory on a web server. This way you can have
   just one additional repository to configure.

Best,
Reshad