Re: pkgsave cleanup

From: Roger Marquis <marquis_at_roble.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2023 19:00:13 UTC
For those who are concerned about backup files being left in non-backup
directories this small script will cleanup .pkgsave files:

   DBPATH=/var/db/pkgsave/`date +%G%m%d%H%M`
   if [ ! -d $DBPATH ]; then
       mkdir -p $DBPATH
   fi
   for f in `find / -type f -name \*.pkgsave` ; do
       fori="`echo $f | sed 's/.pkgsave//'`"
       diff $f $fori >/dev/null 2>&1
       if [ $? = 0 ]; then
           rm -f $f