py-impacket pkg download error

From: Scott I. Remick <scott_at_sremick.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2023 18:46:30 UTC
tl;dr version:

So I haven't been able to update my packages in a while because they get
stuck trying to update py-impacket. Specifically, py39-impacket-0.11.0.pkg

FreeBSD 13.2-RELEASE-p3

I've tried specifying specific pkg mirrors to no avail (including the
one that the pkg maintainer says should work)... they always fail once
they get to py-impacket:

Code:

Fetching py39-impacket-0.11.0.pkg:  98%    2 MiB   0.0kB/s  - stalled -
pkg: cached package py39-impacket-0.11.0: missing or size mismatch,
fetching from remote
pkg: An error occured while fetching package

Sometime it even gets to 99% but it always fails the same way.

Long version (with transcripts of things tried so far):
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/py-impacket-pkg-download-error.90543/

I'm happy to move the help discussion here, or if you'd like to pick up
where we left off at the forums and respond there, that's fine too (And
perhaps easier to follow). But I'm happy to meet you wherever, whomever
is willing to help. Thanks.