[package - main-arm64-default][devel/lief] Failed for lief-0.17.6 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2026 17:50:51 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/data/main-arm64-default/pe26b1e4bc8ec_sb2a270da9fb/logs/lief-0.17.6.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere2/build.html?mastername=main-arm64-default&build=pe26b1e4bc8ec_sb2a270da9fb
Log:
=>> Building devel/lief
build started at Fri Sep 11 17:50:02 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/devel/lief
package name: lief-0.17.6
building for: FreeBSD main-arm64-default-job-10 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600025 arm64
maintained by: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1942 Aug 22 01:02 /usr/ports/devel/lief/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: e26b1e4bc8ec94e73586539808ef21695232e8aa
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 0047b5fb11326fa7ac12ad3cd11c397d669997bb
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1600025
Job Id: 10
!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600025, Host: 1600022) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1600025
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600025
UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/10/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-arm64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-arm64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 -L/usr/local/lib " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem
/usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
PORTVERSION=0.17.6 CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="release" OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/lief" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/lief" DATADIR="share/lief" WWWDIR="www/lief" ETCDIR="etc/lief"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/lief DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/lief EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/lief WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/lief ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/lief
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 1048576
stack size (kbytes, -s) 1048576
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
pipebuf (kbytes, -y) unlimited
virtual machines (-V) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by lief-0.17.6 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by lief-0.17.6 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for lief-project-LIEF-0.17.6_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by lief-0.17.6 for building
===> Extracting for lief-0.17.6
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for lief-project-LIEF-0.17.6_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for lief-0.17.6
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for lief-0.17.6 from /usr/ports/devel/lief/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/include/tcb/span.hpp - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/span-0.0.0.g20220615.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing span-0.0.0.g20220615...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting span-0.0.0.g20220615: .... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/include/tcb/span.hpp - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: frozen>=0 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/frozen-1.2.0.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing frozen-1.2.0...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting frozen-1.2.0: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: frozen>=0 - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: nanobind>=0 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/nanobind-2.13.0.pkg
<snip>
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: nlohmann-json>=0 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/nlohmann-json-3.12.0_1.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing nlohmann-json-3.12.0_1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting nlohmann-json-3.12.0_1: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: nlohmann-json>=0 - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: tl-expected>=0 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/tl-expected-1.3.1.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing tl-expected-1.3.1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting tl-expected-1.3.1: ....... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: tl-expected>=0 - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: utf8cpp>=0 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/utf8cpp-4.2.0.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing utf8cpp-4.2.0...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting utf8cpp-4.2.0: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: utf8cpp>=0 - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/cmake - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/cmake-core-3.31.12_3.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing cmake-core-3.31.12_3...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing expat-2.8.4...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting expat-2.8.4: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing jsoncpp-1.9.8...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting jsoncpp-1.9.8: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing libidn2-2.3.8...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing libunistring-1.4.2...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting libunistring-1.4.2: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting libidn2-2.3.8: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing libuv-1.52.1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting libuv-1.52.1: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing rhash-1.4.6...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting rhash-1.4.6: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting cmake-core-3.31.12_3: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/cmake - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on executable: ninja - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/ninja-1.13.2,4.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing ninja-1.13.2,4...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Installing python312-3.12.14...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing libffi-3.8.0...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting libffi-3.8.0: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Installing readline-8.3.3...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] | `-- Extracting readline-8.3.3: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] `-- Extracting python312-3.12.14: .......... done
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting ninja-1.13.2,4: ........ done
=====
Message from python312-3.12.14:
--
Note that some standard Python modules are provided as separate ports
as they require additional dependencies. They are available as:
py312-gdbm databases/py-gdbm@py312
py312-sqlite3 databases/py-sqlite3@py312
py312-tkinter x11-toolkits/py-tkinter@py312
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on executable: ninja - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkgconf-3.0.5,1.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing pkgconf-3.0.5,1...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting pkgconf-3.0.5,1: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - found
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: lib-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libfmt.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/libfmt-12.1.0.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing libfmt-12.1.0...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting libfmt-12.1.0: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libfmt.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libfmt.so)
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libmbedtls.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/mbedtls3-3.6.7.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing mbedtls3-3.6.7...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting mbedtls3-3.6.7: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libmbedtls.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libmbedtls.so)
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libspdlog.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/spdlog-1.17.0.pkg
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Installing spdlog-1.17.0...
[main-arm64-default-job-10] Extracting spdlog-1.17.0: .......... done
===> lief-0.17.6 depends on shared library: libspdlog.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libspdlog.so)
===> Returning to build of lief-0.17.6
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: configure >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Configuring for lief-0.17.6
===> Performing out-of-source build
/bin/mkdir -p /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build
-- The C compiler identification is Clang 21.1.8
-- The CXX compiler identification is Clang 21.1.8
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc - skipped
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ - skipped
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
-- Could NOT find Git (missing: GIT_EXECUTABLE)
-- LIEF 0.17.6
-- Caching: ON
CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:81 (message):
Can't find cache solution
-- Enable JSON support
-- Performing Test CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD
-- Performing Test CMAKE_HAVE_LIBC_PTHREAD - Failed
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthreads - not found
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread
-- Looking for pthread_create in pthread - found
-- Found Threads: TRUE
-- Enable Frozen (C++14 support)
-- CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE: -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG
-- CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELWITHDEBINFO: -O2 -g -DNDEBUG
-- CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_DEBUG: -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include
-- CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS: -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include
-- CMAKE_CXX_LINK_EXECUTABLE: <CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER> <FLAGS> <CMAKE_CXX_LINK_FLAGS> <LINK_FLAGS> <OBJECTS> -o <TARGET> <LINK_LIBRARIES>
-- CMAKE_CXX_LINK_FLAGS:
-- CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS: -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 -L/usr/local/lib
-- CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:
-- CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS: -Wl,--fix-cortex-a53-843419 -L/usr/local/lib
-- CMAKE_SHARED_LINKER_FLAGS_RELEASE:
-- CMAKE_CXX_LINK_LIBRARY_FILE_FLAG:
-- CMAKE_LINK_LIBRARY_FILE_FLAG:
-- CMAKE_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES:
-- CMAKE_CXX_IMPLICIT_LINK_LIBRARIES: c++;m;gcc;gcc_s;c;gcc;gcc_s
-- CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR: aarch64
-- CMAKE_MSVC_RUNTIME_LIBRARY:
-- Found nlohmann_json: /usr/local/share/cmake/nlohmann_json/nlohmann_jsonConfig.cmake (found version "3.12.0")
-- Using external Expected version
-- Using external tcb/span version
-- Configuration Types:
-- Build Types: Release
-- Performing Test HAS_ANSI
-- Performing Test HAS_ANSI - Success
-- Configuring done (3.2s)
-- Generating done (0.4s)
CMake Warning:
Manually-specified variables were not used by the project:
CMAKE_COLOR_MAKEFILE
CMAKE_MODULE_LINKER_FLAGS
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE
FETCHCONTENT_FULLY_DISCONNECTED
LIEF_DOC
LIEF_EXTRA_WARNINGS
LIEF_OPT_NANOBIND_EXTERNAL
LIEF_USE_MELKOR
-- Build files have been written to: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Building for lief-0.17.6
[ 0% 3/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/endianness_support.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/endianness_support.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/endianness_support.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/endianness_support.cpp
[ 0% 4/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/errors.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/errors.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/errors.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/errors.cpp
[ 0% 5/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Object.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Object.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Object.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/Object.cpp
[ 0% 6/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Visitor.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Visitor.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/Visitor.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/Visitor.cpp
[ 1% 7/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/iostream.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/iostream.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/iostream.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/iostream.cpp
[ 1% 8/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/hash_stream.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/hash_stream.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/hash_stream.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/hash_stream.cpp
[ 1% 9/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisib
ility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/internal_utils.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/internal_utils.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/internal_utils.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/internal_utils.cpp
[ 1% 10/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisi
bility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/logging.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/logging.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/logging.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/logging.cpp
[ 2% 11/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisi
bility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/paging.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/paging.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/paging.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/paging.cpp
[ 2% 12/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisi
bility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/utils.cpp
FAILED: [code=1] CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o
/usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines
-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/utils.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/utils.cpp
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/utils.cpp:40:34: error: no matching function for call to 'validate_next'
40 | internal::utf_error err_code = internal::validate_next(it, end, cp);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/utils.cpp:79:15: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'LIEF::next<std::__wrap_iter<const char *>>' requested here
79 | auto cp = next(start, end);
| ^
/usr/local/include/utf8cpp/utf8/core.h:310:22: note: candidate function template not viable: requires 2 arguments, but 3 were provided
310 | inline utf_error validate_next(octet_iterator& it, octet_iterator end) {
| ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
[ 2% 12/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisi
bility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/json_api.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/json_api.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/json_api.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/json_api.cpp
[ 2% 12/406] /usr/bin/c++ -DFMT_SHARED -DJSON_HAS_CPP_11 -DJSON_NOEXCEPTION -DLIB_LIEF_EXPORTS -DLIEF_EXPORTS -DMBEDTLS_CONFIG_FILE=\"/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/config/mbedtls/config.h\" -DSPDLOG_COMPILED_LIB -DSPDLOG_DISABLE_DEFAULT_LOGGER -DSPDLOG_FMT_EXTERNAL -DSPDLOG_FUNCTION="" -DSPDLOG_NO_EXCEPTIONS -DSPDLOG_SHARED_LIB -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/api/c/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/.build -isystem /usr/local/include/utf8cpp -isystem /usr/local/share -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisi
bility-inlines-hidden -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wno-expansion-to-defined -Werror=return-type -fdiagnostics-color=always -fcolor-diagnostics -fno-exceptions -pthread -MD -MT CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/range.cpp.o -MF CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/range.cpp.o.d -o CMakeFiles/LIB_LIEF.dir/src/range.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/lief/work/LIEF-0.17.6/src/range.cpp
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/devel/lief