[package - 150amd64-default][japanese/fcitx5-hazkey] Failed for ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 in build/runaway
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2026 16:34:12 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: tagattie@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy23/data/150amd64-default/28a1681357b6/logs/ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy23/build.html?mastername=150amd64-default&build=28a1681357b6
Log:
=>> Building japanese/fcitx5-hazkey
build started at Fri Oct 2 13:15:35 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey
package name: ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2
building for: FreeBSD 150amd64-default-job-24 15.0-RELEASE-p14 FreeBSD 15.0-RELEASE-p14 amd64
maintained by: tagattie@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 2386 Oct 1 01:01 /usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 28a1681357b67b5777b6ff6ce13eb199b0180597
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: dad036bf1943b921c64fc8d0ee6d3bb2ee5528e0
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
Host OSVERSION: 1600022
Jail OSVERSION: 1500068
Job Id: 24
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1500068
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 15.0-RELEASE-p14
UNAME_r=15.0-RELEASE-p14
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/24/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=150amd64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/150amd64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-3-gd92fb7c0
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
tagattie@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
QT_SELECT=qt6 QMAKEMODULES="/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/mkspecs/modules:/usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/modules" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " QT_SELECT=qt6 QMAKEMODULES="/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/mkspecs/modules:/usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/modules" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -
Wl,--undefined-version " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE="release" QT_BINDIR="lib/qt6/bin" QT_INCDIR="include/qt6" QT_LIBDIR="lib/qt6" QT_ARCHDIR="lib/qt6" QT_PLUGINDIR="lib/qt6/plugins" QT_LIBEXECDIR="libexec/qt6" QT_IMPORTDIR="lib/qt6/imports" QT_QMLDIR="lib/qt6/qml" QT_SBOMDIR="lib/qt6/sbom" QT_DATADIR="share/qt6" QT_DOCDIR="share/doc/qt6" QT_L10NDIR="share/qt6/translations" QT_EXAMPLEDIR="share/examples/qt6" QT_TESTDIR="share/qt6/tests" QT_MKSPECDIR="lib/qt6/mkspecs" QT_TOOLDIR="libexec/qt6" OSREL=15.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/fcitx5-hazkey" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/fcitx5-hazkey" DATADIR="share/fcitx5-hazkey" WWWDIR="www/fcitx5-hazkey" ETCDIR="etc/fcitx5-hazkey"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/fcitx5-hazkey DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/fcitx5-hazkey EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/fcitx5-hazkey WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/fcitx5-hazkey ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/fcitx5-hazkey
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 33554432
stack size (kbytes, -s) 524288
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
pipebuf (-y) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[150amd64-default-job-24] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[150amd64-default-job-24] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===> ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1-swift-packages.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 7ka-Hiira-hazkey-0.2.1_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for azooKey-azooKey_dictionary_storage-e9796e052793c0d4ac304a27f9db4b7beb7cd43c_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for azooKey-azooKey_emoji_dictionary_storage-08f82252fb90ef8f0949a7e3c554e9e1787ce121_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 7ka-hiira-llama.cpp-10295c26a2a18c3c48863b179c5e6bf34a4057d1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 for building
===> Extracting for ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1-swift-packages.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 7ka-Hiira-hazkey-0.2.1_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for azooKey-azooKey_dictionary_storage-e9796e052793c0d4ac304a27f9db4b7beb7cd43c_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for azooKey-azooKey_emoji_dictionary_storage-08f82252fb90ef8f0949a7e3c554e9e1787ce121_GH0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 7ka-hiira-llama.cpp-10295c26a2a18c3c48863b179c5e6bf34a4057d1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 from /usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> ja-fcitx5-hazkey-0.2.1_2 depends on executable: git - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/git-2.56.0.pkg
[150amd64-default-job-24] Installing git-2.56.0...
[150amd64-default-job-24] `-- Installing curl-8.22.0...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Installing brotli-1.2.0,1...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Extracting brotli-1.2.0,1: .......... done
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Installing libidn2-2.3.8...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[150amd64-default-job-24] | | `-- Installing libunistring-1.4.2...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | | `-- Extracting libunistring-1.4.2: .......... done
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Extracting libidn2-2.3.8: .......... done
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Installing libnghttp2-1.70.0...
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Extracting libnghttp2-1.70.0: .......... done
[150amd64-default-job-24] | `-- Installing libpsl-0.23.3...
<snip>
[ 13% 21/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sandybridge_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-
qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mavx -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 14% 22/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sandybridge_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wm
issing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mavx -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 15% 23/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sandybridge_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wm
issing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mavx -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
[ 16% 24/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sandybridge_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wm
issing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mavx -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 16% 25/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge
-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 17% 26/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sandybridge_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wm
issing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mavx -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 18% 27/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp
[ 19% 28/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp
[ 19% 29/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp
[ 20% 30/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-d
eclaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 21% 31/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-d
eclaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c:243:9: warning: 'CACHE_LINE_SIZE' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
243 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE 64
| ^
/usr/include/machine/param.h:87:9: note: previous definition is here
87 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE (1 << CACHE_LINE_SHIFT)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 22% 32/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 22% 33/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
[ 23% 34/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 24% 35/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.c
pp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 25% 36/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_haswell_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachab
le-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 25% 37/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp
[ 26% 38/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan && /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/bin/vulkan-shaders-gen --glslc /usr/local/bin/glslc --input-dir /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/vulkan-shaders --output-dir /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/vulkan-shaders.spv --target-hpp /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan-shaders.hpp --target-cpp /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp --no-clean
ggml_vulkan: Generating and compiling shaders to SPIR-V
[ 27% 39/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp
[ 27% 40/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp
[ 28% 41/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=impl
icit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 29% 42/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=impl
icit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c:243:9: warning: 'CACHE_LINE_SIZE' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
243 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE 64
| ^
/usr/include/machine/param.h:87:9: note: previous definition is here
87 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE (1 << CACHE_LINE_SHIFT)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 30% 43/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 30% 44/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
[ 31% 45/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF hazkey
-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 32% 46/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 33% 47/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp
[ 33% 48/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_skylakex_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-funct
ion -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 34% 49/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp
[ 35% 50/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototy
pes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 36% 51/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp
[ 36% 52/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 37% 53/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototy
pes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c:243:9: warning: 'CACHE_LINE_SIZE' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
243 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE 64
| ^
/usr/include/machine/param.h:87:9: note: previous definition is here
87 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE (1 << CACHE_LINE_SHIFT)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 38% 54/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
[ 38% 55/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 39% 56/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake-feats.dir/gg
ml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 40% 57/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp
[ 41% 58/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_icelake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wp
edantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 41% 59/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp
[ 42% 60/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=i
mplicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 43% 61/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp
[ 44% 62/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 44% 63/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
[ 45% 64/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wshadow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=i
mplicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c:243:9: warning: 'CACHE_LINE_SIZE' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
243 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE 64
| ^
/usr/include/machine/param.h:87:9: note: previous definition is here
87 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE (1 << CACHE_LINE_SHIFT)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 46% 65/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 47% 66/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF haz
key-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 47% 67/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_alderlake_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-fu
nction -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavxvnni -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 48% 68/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp
[ 49% 69/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp
[ 50% 70/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wsh
adow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c
[ 50% 71/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp
[ 51% 72/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp
[ 52% 73/136] /usr/bin/cc -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu11 -flto -fPIC -Wsh
adow -Wstrict-prototypes -Wpointer-arith -Wmissing-prototypes -Werror=implicit-int -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wdouble-promotion -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c:243:9: warning: 'CACHE_LINE_SIZE' macro redefined [-Wmacro-redefined]
243 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE 64
| ^
/usr/include/machine/param.h:87:9: note: previous definition is here
87 | #define CACHE_LINE_SIZE (1 << CACHE_LINE_SHIFT)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 52% 74/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp:198:1: warning: non-void function does not return a value [-Wreturn-type]
198 | }
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 53% 75/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SSE42 -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cp
p/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp
[ 54% 76/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp
[ 55% 77/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_AMX_INT8 -DGGML_AMX_TILE -DGGML_AVX -DGGML_AVX2 -DGGML_AVX512 -DGGML_AVX512_BF16 -DGGML_AVX512_VBMI -DGGML_AVX512_VNNI -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_BMI2 -DGGML_F16C -DGGML_FMA -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_SSE42 -DGGML_USE_CPU_AARCH64 -DGGML_USE_LLAMAFILE -DGGML_USE_OPENMP -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_cpu_sapphirerapids_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -
Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -msse4.2 -mf16c -mfma -mbmi2 -mavx -mavx2 -mavx512f -mavx512cd -mavx512vl -mavx512dq -mavx512bw -mavx512vbmi -mavx512vnni -mavx512bf16 -mamx-tile -mamx-int8 -fopenmp=libomp -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp
[ 55% 78/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings && /usr/local/lib/qt6/bin/lupdate @/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.ts_lst_file -ts /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.ts && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E touch /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/.lupdate/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.ts.stamp
Updating '../../hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.ts'...
Found 146 source text(s) (0 new and 146 already existing)
[ 56% 79/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BUILD -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml.dir/ggml-backend-reg.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml.dir/ggml-backend-reg.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml.dir/ggml-backend-reg.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-backend-reg.cpp
[ 57% 80/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-sandybridge.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge
.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sandybridge.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 58% 81/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-haswell.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o
hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-haswell.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 58% 82/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_VULKAN_COOPMAT2_GLSLC_SUPPORT -DGGML_VULKAN_COOPMAT_GLSLC_SUPPORT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_vulkan_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulka
n/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:1397:2: warning: extra ';' outside of a function is incompatible with C++98 [-Wc++98-compat-extra-semi]
1397 | };
| ^
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:6449:9: warning: suggest braces around initialization of subobject [-Wmissing-braces]
6449 | sections[0], sections[1], sections[2], sections[3], backprop
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| { }
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:7399:16: warning: 'return' will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code-return]
7399 | return false;
| ^~~~~
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:8638:15: warning: 'break' will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code-break]
8638 | } break;
| ^~~~~
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:8597:15: warning: 'break' will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code-break]
8597 | } break;
| ^~~~~
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:8514:15: warning: 'break' will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code-break]
8514 | } break;
| ^~~~~
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan.cpp:8459:13: warning: 'break' will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code-break]
8459 | break;
| ^~~~~
7 warnings generated.
[ 59% 83/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-skylakex.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-trai
ts.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-skylakex.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 60% 84/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-alderlake.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml
-cpu-traits.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-alderlake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 61% 85/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-icelake.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o
hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-icelake.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 61% 86/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings && /usr/local/lib/qt6/bin/lrelease /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.ts -qm /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.qm
Updating '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_ja_JP.qm'...
Generated 146 translation(s) (146 finished and 0 unfinished)
[ 62% 87/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src && /usr/local/bin/protoc --cpp_out :/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol/base.proto
[ 63% 88/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src && /usr/local/bin/protoc --cpp_out :/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol/commands.proto
[ 63% 89/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src && /usr/local/bin/protoc --cpp_out :/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol -I /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/protocol/config.proto
[ 64% 90/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama
.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama.cpp
[ 65% 91/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-adapter.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-adapter.cpp.o.d -o haz
key-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-adapter.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-adapter.cpp
[ 66% 92/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids-feats.dir/ggml-cpu/cpu-feats-x86.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-aarch64.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-hbm.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-quants.c.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFi
les/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/ggml-cpu-traits.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/amx.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/amx/mmq.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml-cpu-sapphirerapids.dir/ggml-cpu/llamafile/sgemm.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/lib/libomp.so && :
[ 66% 93/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-arch.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-arch.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-se
rver/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-arch.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-arch.cpp
[ 67% 94/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-batch.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-batch.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-
server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-batch.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-batch.cpp
[ 68% 95/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-chat.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-chat.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-se
rver/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-chat.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-chat.cpp
[ 69% 96/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_BUILD -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_BACKEND_SHARED -DGGML_SCHED_MAX_COPIES=4 -DGGML_SHARED -DGGML_VULKAN_COOPMAT2_GLSLC_SUPPORT -DGGML_VULKAN_COOPMAT_GLSLC_SUPPORT -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 -D__BSD_VISIBLE -Dggml_vulkan_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/.. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -isystem /usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -flto -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulka
n/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp
[ 69% 97/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-context.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-context.cpp.o.d -o haz
key-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-context.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-context.cpp
[ 70% 98/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-hparams.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-hparams.cpp.o.d -o haz
key-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-hparams.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-hparams.cpp
[ 71% 99/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-impl.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-impl.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-se
rver/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-impl.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-impl.cpp
[ 72% 100/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-grammar.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-grammar.cpp.o.d -o ha
zkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-grammar.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-grammar.cpp
[ 72% 101/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-kv-cache.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-kv-cache.cpp.o.d -o
hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-kv-cache.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-kv-cache.cpp
[ 73% 102/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-mmap.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-mmap.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-s
erver/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-mmap.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-mmap.cpp
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-mmap.cpp:488:45: warning: comparison of integers of different signs: 'rlim_t' (aka 'long') and 'size_t' (aka 'unsigned long') [-Wsign-compare]
488 | if (suggest && (lock_limit.rlim_max > lock_limit.rlim_cur + size)) {
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 warning generated.
[ 74% 103/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model-loader.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model-loader.cpp
.o.d -o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model-loader.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-model-loader.cpp
[ 75% 104/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-quant.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-quant.cpp.o.d -o hazkey
-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-quant.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-quant.cpp
[ 75% 105/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model.cpp.o.d -o hazkey
-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-model.cpp
[ 76% 106/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-sampling.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-sampling.cpp.o.d -o
hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-sampling.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-sampling.cpp
[ 77% 107/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-vocab.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-vocab.cpp.o.d -o hazkey
-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-vocab.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/llama-vocab.cpp
[ 77% 108/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/link.d -shared -o bin/libggml-vulkan.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/ggml-vulkan/CMakeFiles/ggml-vulkan.dir/ggml-vulkan-shaders.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN:/usr/local/lib" bin/libggml-base.so /usr/local/lib/libvulkan.so && :
[ 78% 109/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -flto -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml.dir/link.d -shared -Wl,-soname,libggml.so -o bin/libggml.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/CMakeFiles/ggml.dir/ggml-backend-reg.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml-base.so && :
[ 79% 110/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings && /usr/local/libexec/qt6/rcc --output /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp --name translations /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/.qt/rcc/translations.qrc
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/.qt/rcc/translations.qrc: Warning: potential duplicate alias detected: 'hazkey-settings_ja_JP.qm'
[ 80% 111/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings && /usr/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_autorcc /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings_autogen.dir/AutoRcc_hazkey-icon_EWIEGA46WW_Info.json Release
[ 80% 112/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode-data.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode-data.cpp.o.d -o hazk
ey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode-data.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/unicode-data.cpp
[ 81% 113/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_state.cpp.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_state.cpp.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_state.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_state.cpp
[ 82% 114/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_engine.cpp.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_engine.cpp.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_engine.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_engine.cpp
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_engine.cpp:1:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_engine.h:49:13: warning: private field 'conv_' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
49 | iconv_t conv_;
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 83% 115/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DGGML_BACKEND_DL -DGGML_SHARED -DLLAMA_BUILD -DLLAMA_SHARED -Dllama_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/. -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/../common -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/ggml/src/../include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++20 -fPIC -Wmissing-declarations -Wmissing-noreturn -Wall -Wextra -Wpedantic -Wcast-qual -Wno-unused-function -Wunreachable-code-break -Wunreachable-code-return -Wmissing-prototypes -Wextra-semi -MD -MT hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode.cpp.o -MF hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-server/
llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/unicode.cpp
[ 83% 116/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_preedit.cpp.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_preedit.cpp.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_preedit.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_preedit.cpp
[ 84% 117/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_candidate.cpp.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_candidate.cpp.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_candidate.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_candidate.cpp
In file included from /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_candidate.cpp:1:
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_candidate.h:44:15: warning: private field 'index_' is not used [-Wunused-private-field]
44 | const int index_;
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 85% 118/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_server_connector.cpp.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_server_connector.cpp.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_server_connector.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey_server_connector.cpp
[ 86% 119/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/base.pb.cc.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/base.pb.cc.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/base.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/base.pb.cc
[ 86% 120/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/link.d -shared -Wl,-soname,libllama.so -o bin/libllama.so hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-adapter.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-arch.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-batch.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-chat.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-context.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-grammar.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-hparams.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-impl.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-kv-cache
.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-mmap.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model-loader.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-model.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-quant.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-sampling.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/llama-vocab.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode.cpp.o hazkey-server/llama.cpp/src/CMakeFiles/llama.dir/unicode-data.cpp.o -Wl,-rpath,"\$ORIGIN" bin/libggml.so bin/libggml-base.so && :
[ 87% 121/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/commands.pb.cc.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/commands.pb.cc.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/commands.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/commands.pb.cc
[ 88% 122/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DFCITX_GETTEXT_DOMAIN=\"fcitx5-hazkey\" -DFCITX_INSTALL_LOCALEDIR=\"/usr/local/share/locale\" -Dfcitx5_hazkey_EXPORTS -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src -I/usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Core -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Config -isystem /usr/local/include/Fcitx5/Utils -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=c++20 -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -MD -MT fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/config.pb.cc.o -MF fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/config.pb.cc.o.d -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/config.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/config.pb.cc
[ 88% 123/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/main.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/main.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/main.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-settings/main.cpp
[ 89% 124/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/mocs_compilation.
cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp
[ 90% 125/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazk
ey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp
[ 91% 126/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/base.pb.cc.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/base.pb.cc.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/base.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/base.pb.cc
[ 91% 127/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/serverconnector.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/serverconnector.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/serverconnector.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey
-settings/serverconnector.cpp
[ 92% 128/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/commands.pb.cc.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/commands.pb.cc.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/commands.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/commands.pb.cc
[ 93% 129/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/qrc_hazkey-icon.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/qrc_hazkey-icon.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autog
en/EWIEGA46WW/qrc_hazkey-icon.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/qrc_hazkey-icon.cpp
[ 94% 130/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt --xml -d /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/po --template /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/org.fcitx.Fcitx5.Addon.Hazkey.metainfo.xml.in -o /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/org.fcitx.Fcitx5.Addon.Hazkey.metainfo.xml
[ 94% 131/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/po && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt -o /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/po/fcitx5-hazkey-ja.mo /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/po/ja.po
[ 95% 132/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -fPIC -Wall -Wextra -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -Wl,--no-undefined -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/link.d -shared -Wl,-soname,fcitx5-hazkey.so -o fcitx5-hazkey/src/fcitx5-hazkey.so fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_state.cpp.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_engine.cpp.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_candidate.cpp.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_preedit.cpp.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/hazkey_server_connector.cpp.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/base.pb.cc.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/commands.pb.cc.o fcitx5-hazkey/src/CMakeFiles/fcitx5-hazkey.dir/config.pb.cc.o -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib: /usr/local/lib/libFcitx5Core.s
o.5.1.21 /usr/local/lib/libFcitx5Config.so.5.1.21 /usr/local/lib/libprotobuf-lite.so -lpthread /usr/local/lib/libFcitx5Utils.so.5.1.21 && :
[ 96% 133/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop -d /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/po --template /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey-addon.conf.in -o /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey-addon.conf
[ 97% 134/136] cd /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop -d /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/po --template /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey-im.conf.in -o /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/fcitx5-hazkey/src/hazkey-im.conf
[ 97% 135/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/config.pb.cc.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/config.pb.cc.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/config.pb.cc.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/config.pb.cc
[ 98% 135/136] /usr/bin/c++ -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings_autogen/include -I/wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/.build/hazkey-settings -isystem /usr/local/include -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtCore -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6 -isystem /usr/local/lib/qt6/mkspecs/freebsd-clang -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtWidgets -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtGui -isystem /usr/local/include/qt6/QtNetwork -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -std=gnu++17 -pthread -MD -MT hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/mainwindow.cpp.o -MF hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/mainwindow.cpp.o.d -o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/mainwindow.cpp.o -c /wrkdirs/usr/ports/japanese/fcitx5-hazkey/work/hazkey-0.2.1/hazkey-settings/mainwindow.cpp
[ 99% 136/136] : && /usr/bin/c++ -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -Wl,--undefined-version -Xlinker --dependency-file=hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/link.d hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/mocs_compilation.cpp.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/main.cpp.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/mainwindow.cpp.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/serverconnector.cpp.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/.qt/rcc/qrc_translations.cpp.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/base.pb.cc.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/commands.pb.cc.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/config.pb.cc.o hazkey-settings/CMakeFiles/hazkey-settings.dir/hazkey-settings_autogen/EWIEGA46WW/qrc_hazkey-icon.cpp.o -o hazkey-settings/hazkey-settings -Wl,-rpath,:::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::: /usr/local/lib/qt6/libQt6Widgets.so.6.11.2 /usr/local/lib/qt6/libQt6Network.so.6.11.2 /usr/local/lib/libprotobuf-lite.so -pthread /usr/local/lib/qt6/libQt6Gui.so.6.11.2 /usr/local/lib/libGLX.so /usr/local/lib/libOpenGL.so /usr/local/lib/qt6/libQt6Core.so.6.11.2 -pthread -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/local/lib/qt6 && :
=>> Killing runaway build after 10800 seconds with no output