[package - main-amd64-default][net/rtpproxy] Failed for rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 in build

From: <pkg-fallout_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 00:19:02 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     farrokhi@FreeBSD.org
Log URL:        https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy24/data/main-amd64-default/p0cd7b5a3f54a_sa4ed783cee2/logs/rtpproxy-2.1.1_1.log
Build URL:      https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy24/build.html?mastername=main-amd64-default&build=p0cd7b5a3f54a_sa4ed783cee2
Log:

=>> Building net/rtpproxy
build started at Mon Jun 22 00:18:43 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/net/rtpproxy
package name: rtpproxy-2.1.1_1
building for: FreeBSD main-amd64-default-job-15 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600019 amd64
maintained by: farrokhi@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 768 Sep 30  2025 /usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 0cd7b5a3f54a52042f1482e004e2ce70fe6c2275
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: b64b73fd938d5b2788547d16ed6a76493acc9142
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8
Host OSVERSION: 1600018
Jail OSVERSION: 1600019
Job Id: 15




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600019, Host: 1600018) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1600019
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600019
UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/15/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-amd64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
farrokhi@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include"  LDFLAGS=" " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib"  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing   " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 0644"  BSD_IN
STALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/rtpproxy"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/rtpproxy"  DATADIR="share/rtpproxy"  WWWDIR="www/rtpproxy"  ETCDIR="etc/rtpproxy"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/rtpproxy DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/rtpproxy EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/rtpproxy  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/rtpproxy ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/rtpproxy
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                 (kbytes, -y)  unlimited
virtual machines                (-V)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.7.5.pkg
[main-amd64-default-job-15] Installing pkg-2.7.5...
[main-amd64-default-job-15] Extracting pkg-2.7.5: .......... done
===>   rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of rtpproxy-2.1.1_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for sippy-rtpproxy-v2.1.1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 for building
===>  Extracting for rtpproxy-2.1.1_1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for sippy-rtpproxy-v2.1.1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for rtpproxy-2.1.1_1
===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 from /usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: lib-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   rtpproxy-2.1.1_1 depends on shared library: libgsm.so - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/gsm-1.0.24.pkg
[main-amd64-default-job-15] Installing gsm-1.0.24...
[main-amd64-default-job-15] Extracting gsm-1.0.24: .......... done
=====
Message from gsm-1.0.24:

--
===>   NOTICE:

The gsm port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
<snip>
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_ttl.h rtpp_ttl_fin.h rtpp_ttl_fin.c
--- rtpp_pipe_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_pipe.h rtpp_pipe_fin.h rtpp_pipe_fin.c
--- rtpp_pcount_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_pcount.h rtpp_pcount_fin.h rtpp_pcount_fin.c
--- rtpp_sessinfo_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_sessinfo.h rtpp_sessinfo_fin.h rtpp_sessinfo_fin.c
--- rtpp_pcnt_strm_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_pcnt_strm.h rtpp_pcnt_strm_fin.h rtpp_pcnt_strm_fin.c
--- rtpp_ringbuf_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_ringbuf.h rtpp_ringbuf_fin.h rtpp_ringbuf_fin.c
--- rtpp_module_if_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_module_if.h rtpp_module_if_fin.h rtpp_module_if_fin.c
--- rtpp_port_table_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_port_table.h rtpp_port_table_fin.h rtpp_port_table_fin.c
--- rtpp_acct_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode.sh rtpp_acct.h rtpp_acct_fin.h rtpp_acct_fin.c
--- rtpp_netaddr_fin.c ---
../src/genfincode_stat.sh rtpp_netaddr.h rtpp_netaddr_fin.h rtpp_netaddr_fin.c
--- all ---
/usr/bin/make  all-am
--- rtpproxy_debug-main.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.o `test -f 'rtpp_server.c' || echo './'`rtpp_server.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-main.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-main.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-main.o `test -f 'main.c' || echo './'`main.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o `test -f 'rtpp_record.c' || echo './'`rtpp_record.c
rtpp_record.c:415:16: warning: taking address of packed member 'pcaprec_hdr' of class or structure 'pkt_hdr_pcap_en10t' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  415 |         php = &hdrp->en10t.pcaprec_hdr;
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rtpp_record.c:422:16: warning: taking address of packed member 'pcaprec_hdr' of class or structure 'pkt_hdr_pcap_en10t_v6' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  422 |         php = &hdrp->en10t_v6.pcaprec_hdr;
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rtpp_record.c:479:33: warning: taking address of packed member 'uh_ulen' of class or structure 'udphdr' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  479 |         rtpp_ip_chksum_update(&(udp->uh_ulen), sizeof(udp->uh_ulen));
      |                                 ^~~~~~~~~~~~
./rtpp_ip_chksum.h:42:29: note: expanded from macro 'rtpp_ip_chksum_update'
   42 |     ww = (const uint16_t *)(dp); \
      |                             ^~
rtpp_record.c:489:29: warning: taking address of packed member 'uh_sport' of class or structure 'udphdr' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  489 |     rtpp_ip_chksum_update(&(udp->uh_sport), sizeof(udp->uh_sport));
      |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
./rtpp_ip_chksum.h:42:29: note: expanded from macro 'rtpp_ip_chksum_update'
   42 |     ww = (const uint16_t *)(dp); \
      |                             ^~
rtpp_record.c:490:29: warning: taking address of packed member 'uh_dport' of class or structure 'udphdr' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  490 |     rtpp_ip_chksum_update(&(udp->uh_dport), sizeof(udp->uh_dport));
      |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
./rtpp_ip_chksum.h:42:29: note: expanded from macro 'rtpp_ip_chksum_update'
   42 |     ww = (const uint16_t *)(dp); \
      |                             ^~
rtpp_record.c:491:29: warning: taking address of packed member 'uh_ulen' of class or structure 'udphdr' may result in an unaligned pointer value [-Waddress-of-packed-member]
  491 |     rtpp_ip_chksum_update(&(udp->uh_ulen), sizeof(udp->uh_ulen));
      |                             ^~~~~~~~~~~~
./rtpp_ip_chksum.h:42:29: note: expanded from macro 'rtpp_ip_chksum_update'
   42 |     ww = (const uint16_t *)(dp); \
      |                             ^~
rtpp_record.c:536:12: warning: variable 'dalen' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  536 |     size_t dalen;
      |            ^
--- rtpproxy_debug-main.o ---
main.c:614:2: warning: misleading indentation; statement is not part of the previous 'if' [-Wmisleading-indentation]
  614 |         if (i != 2)
      |         ^
main.c:611:5: note: previous statement is here
  611 |     if (cf->stable->advaddr[0] != NULL && cf->stable->advaddr[1] == NULL)
      |     ^
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_server.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.o `test -f 'rtpp_util.c' || echo './'`rtpp_util.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o ---
7 warnings generated.
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_util.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_record.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtp.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtp.o `test -f 'rtp.c' || echo './'`rtp.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o `test -f 'rtp_resizer.c' || echo './'`rtp_resizer.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-main.o ---
1 warning generated.
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-main.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-main.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o ---
rtp_resizer.c:290:17: warning: variable 'count' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  290 |     int         count = 0;
      |                 ^
rtp_resizer.c:291:17: warning: variable 'split' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
  291 |     int         split = 0;
      |                 ^
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.o `test -f 'rtpp_session.c' || echo './'`rtpp_session.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.o `test -f 'rtpp_command.c' || echo './'`rtpp_command.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.o ---
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtp_resizer.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.o `test -f 'rtpp_network.c' || echo './'`rtpp_network.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_session.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_network.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.o `test -f 'rtpp_syslog_async.c' || echo './'`rtpp_syslog_async.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.o `test -f 'rtpp_notify.c' || echo './'`rtpp_notify.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.o `test -f 'rtpp_command_async.c' || echo './'`rtpp_command_async.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_syslog_async.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_notify.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.o `test -f 'rtpp_proc_async.c' || echo './'`rtpp_proc_async.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.o `test -f 'rtpp_proc.c' || echo './'`rtpp_proc.c
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.o `test -f 'rtpp_math.c' || echo './'`rtpp_math.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_proc_async.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.o `test -f 'rtpp_wi.c' || echo './'`rtpp_wi.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_math.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.o `test -f 'rtpp_queue.c' || echo './'`rtpp_queue.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_async.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.o `test -f 'rtpp_netio_async.c' || echo './'`rtpp_netio_async.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_wi.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.o `test -f 'rtpp_command_parse.c' || echo './'`rtpp_command_parse.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_queue.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.o `test -f 'rtpp_command_copy.c' || echo './'`rtpp_command_copy.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_netio_async.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_parse.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.o ---
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_copy.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.o `test -f 'rtpp_command_ul.c' || echo './'`rtpp_command_ul.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.o `test -f 'rtpp_log_stand.c' || echo './'`rtpp_log_stand.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.o ---
cc -DWITHOUT_SIPLOG -Wall -DRTPP_LOG_ADVANCED -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I.  -DRTPP_DEBUG -DRTPP_MEMDEB_STDOUT -I..  -DMEMDEB_APP=rtpproxy -include rtpp_memdeb.h -I/usr/local/include -pthread -Werror=implicit-function-declaration -Wall -g3 -O0 -fno-omit-frame-pointer -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.Tpo -c -o rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.o `test -f 'rtpp_hash_table.c' || echo './'`rtpp_hash_table.c
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.o ---
rtpp_log_stand.c:57:16: error: call to undeclared function 'ATOMIC_VAR_INIT'; ISO C99 and later do not support implicit function declarations [-Werror,-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   57 | } _log_lock = {ATOMIC_VAR_INIT(0), ATOMIC_VAR_INIT(0)};
      |                ^
rtpp_log_stand.c:57:16: error: initializer element is not a compile-time constant
   57 | } _log_lock = {ATOMIC_VAR_INIT(0), ATOMIC_VAR_INIT(0)};
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rtpp_log_stand.c:276:21: warning: format string is not a string literal (potentially insecure) [-Wformat-security]
  276 |     fprintf(stderr, rli->format_se[1]);
      |                     ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rtpp_log_stand.c:276:21: note: treat the string as an argument to avoid this
  276 |     fprintf(stderr, rli->format_se[1]);
      |                     ^
      |                     "%s", 
1 warning and 2 errors generated.
*** [rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_log_stand.o] Error code 1

make[2]: stopped making "all-am" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/rtpproxy-2.1.1/src
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_hash_table.Po
--- rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.o ---
mv -f .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.Tpo .deps/rtpproxy_debug-rtpp_command_ul.Po
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all-am" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/rtpproxy-2.1.1/src

make[1]: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/rtpproxy-2.1.1/src

make: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/net/rtpproxy/work/rtpproxy-2.1.1
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/net/rtpproxy