[package - 144i386-default][astro/astroterm] Failed for astroterm-1.2.0_1 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2026 03:57:47 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: nxjoseph@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/data/144i386-default/e66ef70ebb36/logs/astroterm-1.2.0_1.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy18/build.html?mastername=144i386-default&build=e66ef70ebb36
Log:
=>> Building astro/astroterm
build started at Sat Aug 29 03:57:40 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/astro/astroterm
package name: astroterm-1.2.0_1
building for: FreeBSD 144i386-default-job-07 14.4-RELEASE-p9 FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p9 i386
maintained by: nxjoseph@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1223 Aug 27 01:01 /usr/ports/astro/astroterm/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: e66ef70ebb366492b0a7a5790a91624bfcf31346
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 0a011f22e10c821b1473c115fa1315276e1daf87
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-1-g8f99bac1
Host OSVERSION: 1600019
Jail OSVERSION: 1404000
Job Id: 07
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1404000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=14.4-RELEASE-p9
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.4-RELEASE-p9
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-1-g8f99bac1
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/07/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=144i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/144i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-1-g8f99bac1
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for astroterm-1.2.0_1:
====> Install data files: you have to select exactly one of them
ASCII=off: Download the data source in ASCII format
BINARY=on: Download the data source in binary format
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
nxjoseph@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
setup --prefix /usr/local --localstatedir /var --infodir share/info --auto-features=enabled -Dpython.bytecompile=-1 -Db_colorout=never --buildtype release --optimization plain --strip _build
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -L/usr/local/lib " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -i
system /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
OSREL=14.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/astroterm" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/astroterm" DATADIR="share/astroterm" WWWDIR="www/astroterm" ETCDIR="etc/astroterm"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/astroterm DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/astroterm EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/astroterm WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/astroterm ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/astroterm
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
pipebuf (-y) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[144i386-default-job-07] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[144i386-default-job-07] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of astroterm-1.2.0_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by astroterm-1.2.0_1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by astroterm-1.2.0_1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/BSC5.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/ybsc5.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/da-luce-astroterm-v1.2.0_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by astroterm-1.2.0_1 for building
===> Extracting for astroterm-1.2.0_1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/BSC5.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/ybsc5.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for astroterm-1.2.0/da-luce-astroterm-v1.2.0_GH0.tar.gz.
install -m 0644 /portdistfiles/astroterm-1.2.0/BSC5 /wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/astroterm-1.2.0/data/bsc5
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for astroterm-1.2.0_1
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for astroterm-1.2.0_1 from /usr/ports/astro/astroterm/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on executable: xxd - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/xxd-9.2.0738.pkg
[144i386-default-job-07] Installing xxd-9.2.0738...
[144i386-default-job-07] Extracting xxd-9.2.0738: ..... done
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on executable: xxd - found
===> Returning to build of astroterm-1.2.0_1
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on executable: meson - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/meson-1.10.2_1,1.pkg
[144i386-default-job-07] Installing meson-1.10.2_1,1...
[144i386-default-job-07] `-- Installing ninja-1.13.2,4...
[144i386-default-job-07] | `-- Installing python312-3.12.14...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing expat-2.8.3...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting expat-2.8.3: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing libffi-3.8.0...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting libffi-3.8.0: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Installing readline-8.3.3...
[144i386-default-job-07] | | `-- Extracting readline-8.3.3: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] | `-- Extracting python312-3.12.14: .......... done
[144i386-default-job-07] `-- Extracting ninja-1.13.2,4: ........ done
[144i386-default-job-07] Extracting meson-1.10.2_1,1: .......... done
=====
Message from python312-3.12.14:
--
Note that some standard Python modules are provided as separate ports
as they require additional dependencies. They are available as:
py312-gdbm databases/py-gdbm@py312
py312-sqlite3 databases/py-sqlite3@py312
py312-tkinter x11-toolkits/py-tkinter@py312
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on executable: meson - found
===> Returning to build of astroterm-1.2.0_1
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on executable: ninja - found
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkgconf-3.0.5,1.pkg
[144i386-default-job-07] Installing pkgconf-3.0.5,1...
[144i386-default-job-07] Extracting pkgconf-3.0.5,1: .......... done
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on package: pkgconf>=1.3.0_1 - found
===> Returning to build of astroterm-1.2.0_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: lib-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on shared library: libargtable3.so - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/argtable3-3.3.1.pkg
[144i386-default-job-07] Installing argtable3-3.3.1...
[144i386-default-job-07] Extracting argtable3-3.3.1: .......... done
===> astroterm-1.2.0_1 depends on shared library: libargtable3.so - found (/usr/local/lib/libargtable3.so)
===> Returning to build of astroterm-1.2.0_1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: configure >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Configuring for astroterm-1.2.0_1
The Meson build system
Version: 1.10.2
Source dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/astroterm-1.2.0
Build dir: /wrkdirs/usr/ports/astro/astroterm/work/astroterm-1.2.0/_build
Build type: native build
Project name: astroterm
Project version: 1.2.0
C compiler for the host machine: cc (clang 19.1.7 "FreeBSD clang version 19.1.7 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-19.1.7-0-gcd708029e0b2)")
C linker for the host machine: cc ld.lld 19.1.7
Host machine cpu family: x86
Host machine cpu: i386
Program brew found: NO
Found pkg-config: YES (/usr/local/bin/pkgconf) 3.0.5
Run-time dependency argtable3 found: YES 0.0.0.0
Message: Using argtable3
Library m found: YES
Run-time dependency curses found: YES 6.5.20240427
Has header "ncursesw/menu.h" : NO
Has header "ncurses/menu.h" : NO
Has header "menu.h" : YES
Has header "ncursesw/curses.h" : NO
Has header "ncursesw.h" : NO
Has header "ncurses/curses.h" : NO
Has header "ncurses.h" : YES
Has header "curses.h" : YES
meson.build:174: WARNING: ncursesw header not found, which is sometimes needed for unicode support. This may not be an issue as the regular ncurses.h sometimes contains wide character support
Checking for function "strptime" : YES
Message: strptime is available, no need for local implementation.
Message: bsc5 SHA-256 hash verified successfully: e471d02eaf4eecb61c12f879a1cb6432ba9d7b68a9a8c5654a1eb42a0c8cc340
Build targets in project: 15
astroterm 1.2.0
User defined options
auto_features : enabled
b_colorout : never
buildtype : release
infodir : share/info
localstatedir : /var
optimization : plain
prefix : /usr/local
python.bytecompile: -1
strip : true
Found ninja-1.13.2 at /usr/local/bin/ninja
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Building for astroterm-1.2.0_1
[ 2% 3/46] /bin/sh ../scripts/embed.sh --source ../data/bsc5_constellations.txt --header bsc5_constellations.h --array-name bsc5_constellations
Successfully generated header 'bsc5_constellations.h' with array name 'bsc5_constellations'
[ 4% 4/46] /bin/sh ../scripts/embed.sh --source ../data/bsc5_names.txt --header bsc5_names.h --array-name bsc5_names
Successfully generated header 'bsc5_names.h' with array name 'bsc5_names'
[ 6% 5/46] /bin/sh ../scripts/embed.sh --source ../data/cities.csv --header cities.h --array-name cities
Successfully generated header 'cities.h' with array name 'cities'
[ 8% 5/46] /bin/sh ../scripts/embed.sh --source ../data/bsc5 --header bsc5.h --array-name bsc5
Successfully generated header 'bsc5.h' with array name 'bsc5'
[ 10% 7/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_bit.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_bit.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_bit.c.o -c ../src/bit.c
[ 13% 8/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_astro.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_astro.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_astro.c.o -c ../src/astro.c
../src/astro.c:203:18: warning: unused variable 'zp' [-Wunused-variable]
203 | const double zp = 0.0;
| ^~
../src/astro.c:301:12: warning: unused variable 'zp' [-Wunused-variable]
301 | double zp = 0.0;
| ^~
2 warnings generated.
[ 15% 9/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_coord.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_coord.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_coord.c.o -c ../src/coord.c
[ 17% 10/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core.c.o -c ../src/core.c
[ 19% 11/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_position.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_position.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_position.c.o -c ../src/core_position.c
[ 21% 12/46] cc -Ilibunity.a.p -I. -I.. -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ libunity.a.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -MF libunity.a.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o.d -o libunity.a.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -c ../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0/unity.c
[ 23% 13/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_parse_BSC5.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_parse_BSC5.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_parse_BSC5.c.o -c ../src/parse_BSC5.c
[ 26% 14/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_render.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_render.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_render.c.o -c ../src/core_render.c
[ 28% 15/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_stopwatch.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_stopwatch.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_stopwatch.c.o -c ../src/stopwatch.c
[ 30% 16/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_drawing.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_drawing.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_drawing.c.o -c ../src/drawing.c
../src/drawing.c:45:17: warning: unused variable 'next_y' [-Wunused-variable]
45 | int next_y = ya + y + sy;
| ^~~~~~
../src/drawing.c:159:17: warning: unused variable 'next_y' [-Wunused-variable]
159 | int next_y = ya + y + sy;
| ^~~~~~
../src/drawing.c:202:17: warning: unused variable 'next_x' [-Wunused-variable]
202 | int next_x = xa + x + sx;
| ^~~~~~
3 warnings generated.
[ 32% 17/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_term.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_term.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_term.c.o -c ../src/term.c
[ 34% 18/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/data_keplerian_elements.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/data_keplerian_elements.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/data_keplerian_elements.c.o -c ../data/keplerian_elements.c
[ 36% 19/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_split_lines.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_split_lines.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_split_lines.c.o -c ../src/split_lines.c
[ 39% 20/46] rm -f libunity.a && llvm-ar csrDT libunity.a libunity.a.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o
[ 41% 21/46] cc -Icoord_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ coord_test.p/test_coord_test.c.o -MF coord_test.p/test_coord_test.c.o.d -o coord_test.p/test_coord_test.c.o -c ../test/coord_test.c
[ 43% 22/46] cc -Iliblib_astroterm.a.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -MD -MQ liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_city.c.o -MF liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_city.c.o.d -o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_city.c.o -c ../src/city.c
../src/city.c:166:26: warning: passing 'const char *' to parameter of type 'void *' discards qualifiers [-Wincompatible-pointer-types-discards-qualifiers]
166 | free(best_city->city_name);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/usr/include/stdlib.h:101:18: note: passing argument to parameter here
101 | void free(void *);
| ^
../src/city.c:142:15: warning: unused variable 'country_code' [-Wunused-variable]
142 | char *country_code = strtok(NULL, ",");
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
../src/city.c:59:12: warning: unused function 'compare_city' [-Wunused-function]
59 | static int compare_city(const void *key, const void *element)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~
3 warnings generated.
[ 45% 23/46] rm -f liblib_astroterm.a && llvm-ar csrDT liblib_astroterm.a liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_astro.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_bit.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_coord.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_position.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_core_render.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_drawing.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_parse_BSC5.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_stopwatch.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_term.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_city.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/src_split_lines.c.o liblib_astroterm.a.p/data_keplerian_elements.c.o
[ 47% 24/46] cc -Iastro_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ astro_test.p/test_astro_test.c.o -MF astro_test.p/test_astro_test.c.o.d -o astro_test.p/test_astro_test.c.o -c ../test/astro_test.c
[ 50% 25/46] cc -Icoord_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ coord_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -MF coord_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o.d -o coord_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -c ../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0/unity.c
[ 52% 26/46] cc -Icity_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ city_test.p/test_city_test.c.o -MF city_test.p/test_city_test.c.o.d -o city_test.p/test_city_test.c.o -c ../test/city_test.c
../test/city_test.c:83:45: warning: unused parameter 'city' [-Wunused-parameter]
83 | static void count_cities_cb(const CityData *city, void *data)
| ^
1 warning generated.
[ 54% 27/46] cc -Iastroterm.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I/usr/local/include -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DHAS_STRPTIME '-DPROJ_NAME="astroterm"' '-DPROJ_VERSION="1.2.0"' -MD -MQ astroterm.p/src_main.c.o -MF astroterm.p/src_main.c.o.d -o astroterm.p/src_main.c.o -c ../src/main.c
FAILED: [code=1] astroterm.p/src_main.c.o
cc -Iastroterm.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I/usr/local/include -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DHAS_STRPTIME '-DPROJ_NAME="astroterm"' '-DPROJ_VERSION="1.2.0"' -MD -MQ astroterm.p/src_main.c.o -MF astroterm.p/src_main.c.o.d -o astroterm.p/src_main.c.o -c ../src/main.c
../src/main.c:19:10: fatal error: 'argtable3.h' file not found
19 | #include <argtable3.h>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
[ 56% 27/46] cc -Iastro_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ astro_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -MF astro_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o.d -o astro_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -c ../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0/unity.c
[ 58% 27/46] cc -Icity_test.p -I. -I.. -I../include -Idata -I../data -I../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0 -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -Wextra -Wpedantic -D_XOPEN_SOURCE -D_USE_XOPEN -D_GNU_SOURCE -DHAVE_ARGTABLE3 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -DUNITY_INCLUDE_CONFIG_H -MD -MQ city_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -MF city_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o.d -o city_test.p/test_third_party_unity-v2.6.0_unity.c.o -c ../test/third_party/unity-v2.6.0/unity.c
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/astro/astroterm