[package - main-amd64-default][devel/liblogging] Failed for liblogging-1.0.8 in build

From: <pkg-fallout_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2026 03:47:40 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.

Maintainer:     matthew@FreeBSD.org
Log URL:        https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy24/data/main-amd64-default/pc15851b5d6fc_s7dc4284615/logs/liblogging-1.0.8.log
Build URL:      https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy24/build.html?mastername=main-amd64-default&build=pc15851b5d6fc_s7dc4284615
Log:

=>> Building devel/liblogging
build started at Sat Aug 29 03:47:18 UTC 2026
port directory: /usr/ports/devel/liblogging
package name: liblogging-1.0.8
building for: FreeBSD main-amd64-default-job-33 16.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600021 amd64
maintained by: matthew@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r--  1 root wheel 718 Dec 20  2025 /usr/ports/devel/liblogging/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: c15851b5d6fc3781f592602edc35589c21774938
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: a818d492a54dcc12a58a249b6083e16bdfa619fb
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
Host OSVERSION: 1600019
Jail OSVERSION: 1600021
Job Id: 33




!!! Jail is newer than host. (Jail: 1600021, Host: 1600019) !!!
!!! This is not supported. !!!
!!! Host kernel must be same or newer than jail. !!!
!!! Expect build failures. !!!



---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1600021
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 16.0-CURRENT 1600021
UNAME_r=16.0-CURRENT
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/33/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=main-amd64-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/main-amd64-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.8-2-g2e891d4a
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---

---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---

---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---

--MAINTAINER--
matthew@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--

--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--disable-journal --enable-rfc3195 --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--

--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.12" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh DEFAULT_AUTOCONF=2.73 CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--

--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work  XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work  XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.cache  HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DEFAULT_AUTOCONF=2.73 PREFIX=/usr/local  LOCALBASE=/usr/local  CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing "  CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS=""  LDFLAGS=" " LIBS=""  CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing   " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install  -s -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install  -s -m 0644"  BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install  -m 555"  BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install  -m 064
4"  BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install  -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--

--PLIST_SUB--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=16.0 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local  RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/liblogging"  EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/liblogging"  DATADIR="share/liblogging"  WWWDIR="www/liblogging"  ETCDIR="etc/liblogging"
--End PLIST_SUB--

--SUB_LIST--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.12  PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12  PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd16  PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages  PYTHON_SUFFIX=312  PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=312  PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-312  PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-312  PYTHON_VER=3.12  PYTHON_BASEVER=3.12  PYTHON_VERSION=python3.12 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local  DATADIR=/usr/local/share/liblogging DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/liblogging EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/liblogging  WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/liblogging ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/liblogging
--End SUB_LIST--

---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
####  ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure.  It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another.  It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time               (seconds, -t)  unlimited
file size           (512-blocks, -f)  unlimited
data seg size           (kbytes, -d)  33554432
stack size              (kbytes, -s)  524288
core file size      (512-blocks, -c)  unlimited
max memory size         (kbytes, -m)  unlimited
locked memory           (kbytes, -l)  unlimited
max user processes              (-u)  89999
open files                      (-n)  8192
virtual mem size        (kbytes, -v)  unlimited
swap limit              (kbytes, -w)  unlimited
socket buffer size       (bytes, -b)  unlimited
pseudo-terminals                (-p)  unlimited
kqueues                         (-k)  unlimited
umtx shared locks               (-o)  unlimited
pipebuf                 (kbytes, -y)  unlimited
virtual machines                (-V)  unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity   >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends    >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   liblogging-1.0.8 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.8.4.pkg
[main-amd64-default-job-33] Installing pkg-2.8.4...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] Extracting pkg-2.8.4: .......... done
===>   liblogging-1.0.8 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===>   Returning to build of liblogging-1.0.8
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by liblogging-1.0.8 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum       >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by liblogging-1.0.8 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for rsyslog-liblogging-v1.0.8_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract        >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  License BSD2CLAUSE accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by liblogging-1.0.8 for building
===>  Extracting for liblogging-1.0.8
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for rsyslog-liblogging-v1.0.8_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Patching for liblogging-1.0.8
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends  >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>   liblogging-1.0.8 depends on executable: rst2man - not found
===>   Installing existing package /packages/All/py312-docutils-0.21.2,1.pkg
[main-amd64-default-job-33] Installing py312-docutils-0.21.2,1...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] `-- Installing python312-3.12.14...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Installing expat-2.8.3...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Extracting expat-2.8.3: .......... done
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Installing gettext-runtime-1.0_1...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-1.0_1: .......... done
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Installing libffi-3.8.0...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Extracting libffi-3.8.0: .......... done
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1...
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done
[main-amd64-default-job-33] |   `-- Installing readline-8.3.3...
<snip>
checking whether UID '0' is supported by ustar format... yes
checking whether GID '0' is supported by ustar format... yes
checking how to create a ustar tar archive... (cached) /usr/bin/tar
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.9.0... yes
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables... 
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether the compiler supports GNU C... yes
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking for cc option to enable C23 features... unsupported
checking for cc option to enable C11 features... none needed
checking whether cc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking whether make supports the include directive... yes (GNU style)
checking dependency style of cc... gcc3
checking build system type... amd64-portbld-freebsd16.0
checking host system type... amd64-portbld-freebsd16.0
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... (cached) /usr/bin/sed
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... (cached) /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... (cached) /usr/bin/egrep
checking for fgrep... (cached) /usr/bin/fgrep
checking for ld used by cc... /usr/bin/ld
checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking the maximum length of command line arguments... (cached) 524288
checking how to convert amd64-portbld-freebsd16.0 file names to amd64-portbld-freebsd16.0 format... func_convert_file_noop
checking how to convert amd64-portbld-freebsd16.0 file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
checking for file... file
checking for objdump... objdump
checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
checking for dlltool... no
checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for ar... ar
checking for archiver @FILE support... @
checking for strip... strip
checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from cc object... ok
checking for sysroot... no
checking for a working dd... /bin/dd
checking how to truncate binary pipes... /bin/dd bs=4096 count=1
checking for mt... mt
checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
checking for stdio.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for inttypes.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
checking for strings.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/stat.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/types.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/select.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
checking for dlfcn.h... (cached) yes
checking for objdir... .libs
checking if cc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
checking for cc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
checking if cc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
checking if cc static flag -static works... yes
checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... yes
checking if cc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
checking whether the cc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
checking dynamic linker characteristics... freebsd16.0 ld.so
checking how to hardcode library paths into programs... immediate
checking whether stripping libraries is possible... yes
checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
checking whether to build static libraries... yes
checking for egrep... (cached) /usr/bin/egrep
checking for netdb.h... (cached) yes
checking for netinet/in.h... (cached) yes
checking for stdlib.h... (cached) yes
checking for string.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/socket.h... (cached) yes
checking for sys/time.h... (cached) yes
checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
checking for size_t... (cached) yes
checking whether struct tm is in sys/time.h or time.h... time.h
checking whether malloc (0) returns nonnull... (cached) yes
checking types of arguments for select... int,fd_set *,struct timeval *
checking return type of signal handlers... void
checking for gethostbyname... (cached) yes
checking for gethostname... (cached) yes
checking for gettimeofday... (cached) yes
checking for inet_ntoa... (cached) yes
checking for memset... (cached) yes
checking for select... (cached) yes
checking for socket... yes
configure: checking if all man pages already exist...
Some man pages are missing. We need rst2man to generate the missing man pages from source... Alternatively, use --disable-man-pages to build without them.
checking for rst2man... rst2man
checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating rfc3195/liblogging-rfc3195.pc
config.status: creating rfc3195/doc/Makefile
config.status: creating rfc3195/doc/html/Makefile
config.status: creating rfc3195/src/Makefile
config.status: creating stdlog/liblogging-stdlog.pc
config.status: creating stdlog/Makefile
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing libtool commands
********************************************************
liblogging will be compiled with the following settings:

stdlog support enabled:               yes
systemd journal support:              no
rfc3195 support enabled:              yes
enable man pages:                     yes
have to generate man pages:           yes
********************************************************
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build          >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===>  Building for liblogging-1.0.8
--- all ---
/usr/bin/make  all-recursive
--- all-recursive ---
Making all in stdlog
--- stdlogctl-stdlogctl.o ---
--- tester.o ---
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo ---
--- stdlogctl-stdlogctl.o ---
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT stdlogctl-stdlogctl.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/stdlogctl-stdlogctl.Tpo -c -o stdlogctl-stdlogctl.o `test -f 'stdlogctl.c' || echo './'`stdlogctl.c
--- tester.o ---
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..      -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT tester.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/tester.Tpo -c -o tester.o tester.c
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.Tpo -c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo `test -f 'stdlog.c' || echo './'`stdlog.c
--- tester.o ---
mv -f .deps/tester.Tpo .deps/tester.Po
--- stdlogctl-stdlogctl.o ---
mv -f .deps/stdlogctl-stdlogctl.Tpo .deps/stdlogctl-stdlogctl.Po
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo ---
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo ---
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.Tpo -c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo `test -f 'uxsock.c' || echo './'`uxsock.c
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.Tpo -c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo `test -f 'file.c' || echo './'`file.c
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.Tpo -c stdlog.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.o
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.Tpo -c file.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.o
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.Tpo -c uxsock.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.o
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.Tpo -c stdlog.c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.o >/dev/null 2>&1
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.Tpo -c file.c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-file.o >/dev/null 2>&1
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.Tpo -c uxsock.c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.o >/dev/null 2>&1
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-file.lo ---
mv -f .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.Tpo .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-file.Plo
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.Tpo -c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo `test -f 'formatter.c' || echo './'`formatter.c
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.lo ---
mv -f .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.Tpo .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-stdlog.Plo
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo ---
/bin/sh ../libtool  --tag=CC   --mode=compile cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I..     -O2 -pipe  -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.Tpo -c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo `test -f 'timeutils.c' || echo './'`timeutils.c
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.lo ---
mv -f .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.Tpo .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-uxsock.Plo
--- stdlogctl.1 ---
rst2man stdlogctl.rst stdlogctl.1
ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libpython3.12.so.1.0" not found, required by "python3.12"
*** [stdlogctl.1] Error code 1

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/liblogging-1.0.8/stdlog
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.Tpo -c timeutils.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.o
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.Tpo -c formatter.c  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.o
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.Tpo -c timeutils.c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.Tpo .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-timeutils.Plo
--- liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo ---
libtool: compile:  cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I.. -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.Tpo -c formatter.c -o liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.o >/dev/null 2>&1
mv -f .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.Tpo .deps/liblogging_stdlog_la-formatter.Plo
make[2]: 1 error

make[2]: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/liblogging-1.0.8/stdlog

make[1]: stopped making "all-recursive" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/liblogging-1.0.8

make: stopped making "all" in /wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/liblogging/work/liblogging-1.0.8
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped making "build" in /usr/ports/devel/liblogging