Re: [package - main-amd64-default] [net/fort] Failed for fort-1.7.0 in fetch
- In reply to: pkg-fallout_a_FreeBSD.org: "[package - main-amd64-default][net/fort] Failed for fort-1.7.0 in fetch"
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2026 02:56:59 UTC
On 2026-08-01 20:40:26 (+0800), pkg-fallout@FreeBSD.org wrote: > => fort-1.7.0.experimental.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles. > => Attempting to fetch https://github.com/NICMx/FORT-validator/releases/download/1.7.0/fort-1.7.0.experimental.tar.gz > fetch: https://github.com/NICMx/FORT-validator/releases/download/1.7.0/fort-1.7.0.experimental.tar.gz: Not Found > => Attempting to fetch http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/fort-1.7.0.experimental.tar.gz > fetch: http://distcache.FreeBSD.org/ports-distfiles/fort-1.7.0.experimental.tar.gz: Not Found > => Couldn't fetch it - please try to retrieve this > => port manually into /portdistfiles and try again. > *** Error code 1 > > Stop. > make: stopped making "fetch" in /usr/ports/net/fort Sorry about that. Fixed in fc30167e0187. I originally added .experimental to DISTVERSION before realising that DISTVERSIONSUFFIX was a better place for it. I already had the distfile when I tested that change so my test did nothing. A shiny new pointy hat for my collection. Philip