[package - 135releng-armv7-quarterly][audio/lash] Failed for lash-0.5.4_21 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2025 17:15:37 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: ports@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/data/135releng-armv7-quarterly/260a422233fc/logs/lash-0.5.4_21.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/build.html?mastername=135releng-armv7-quarterly&build=260a422233fc
Log:
=>> Building audio/lash
build started at Fri Sep 12 17:11:57 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/audio/lash
package name: lash-0.5.4_21
building for: FreeBSD 135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-02 13.5-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p3 1305000 arm
maintained by: ports@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1502 Jul 3 01:02 /usr/ports/audio/lash/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 260a42223
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: d7951ee86
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.3
Host OSVERSION: 1500052
Jail OSVERSION: 1305000
Job Id: 02
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
OSVERSION=1305000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p3 1305000
UNAME_r=13.5-RELEASE-p3
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.3
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/02/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=135releng-armv7-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.3
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for lash-0.5.4_21:
DOCS=on: Build and/or install documentation
PYTHON=off: Build pylash
READLINE=on: Command line editing via libreadline
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
ports@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--disable-alsa-midi --disable-pylash --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -L/usr/local/lib -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="-luuid" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s
-m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
PORTDOCS="" DOCS="" NO_DOCS="@comment " PYTHON="@comment " NO_PYTHON="" READLINE="" NO_READLINE="@comment " GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=13.5 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/lash" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/lash" DATADIR="share/lash" WWWDIR="www/lash" ETCDIR="etc/lash"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
DOCS="" NO_DOCS="@comment " PYTHON="@comment " NO_PYTHON="" READLINE="" NO_READLINE="@comment " PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/lash DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/lash EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/lash WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/lash ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/lash
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> NOTICE:
The lash port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
===> License GPLv2 GPLv3 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> lash-0.5.4_21 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.2.2.pkg
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-02] Installing pkg-2.2.2...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-02] Extracting pkg-2.2.2: .......... done
===> lash-0.5.4_21 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of lash-0.5.4_21
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> NOTICE:
The lash port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
===> License GPLv2 GPLv3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by lash-0.5.4_21 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> NOTICE:
The lash port currently does not have a maintainer. As a result, it is
more likely to have unresolved issues, not be up-to-date, or even be removed in
the future. To volunteer to maintain this port, please create an issue at:
https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla
More information about port maintainership is available at:
https://docs.freebsd.org/en/articles/contributing/#ports-contributing
===> License GPLv2 GPLv3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by lash-0.5.4_21 for building
<snip>
| ^
conn_mgr.c:872:22: warning: passing arguments to 'server_event_destroy' without a prototype is deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C23 [-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
872 | server_event_destroy(server_event);
| ^
store.c:44:35: warning: passing 'int *' to parameter of type 'size_t *' (aka 'unsigned int *') converts between pointers to integer types with different sign [-Wpointer-sign]
44 | char *line=fgetln(stream, &linelen);
| ^~~~~~~~
/usr/include/stdio.h:391:30: note: passing argument to parameter here
391 | char *fgetln(FILE *, size_t *);
| ^
4 warnings generated.
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-server.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-server.Tpo" -c -o lashd-server.o `test -f 'server.c' || echo './'`server.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-server.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-server.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-server.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
1 warning generated.
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-client_event.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-client_event.Tpo" -c -o lashd-client_event.o `test -f 'client_event.c' || echo './'`client_event.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-client_event.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-client_event.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-client_event.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
server.c:752:24: warning: passing arguments to 'server_event_destroy' without a prototype is deprecated in all versions of C and is not supported in C23 [-Wdeprecated-non-prototype]
752 | server_event_destroy(server_event);
| ^
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-jack_patch.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-jack_patch.Tpo" -c -o lashd-jack_patch.o `test -f 'jack_patch.c' || echo './'`jack_patch.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-jack_patch.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-jack_patch.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-jack_patch.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-jack_mgr.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr.Tpo" -c -o lashd-jack_mgr.o `test -f 'jack_mgr.c' || echo './'`jack_mgr.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
1 warning generated.
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-jack_mgr_client.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr_client.Tpo" -c -o lashd-jack_mgr_client.o `test -f 'jack_mgr_client.c' || echo './'`jack_mgr_client.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr_client.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr_client.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-jack_mgr_client.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -DDTDDIR=\"/usr/local/share/lash/dtds\" -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lashd-jack_fport.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lashd-jack_fport.Tpo" -c -o lashd-jack_fport.o `test -f 'jack_fport.c' || echo './'`jack_fport.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lashd-jack_fport.Tpo" ".deps/lashd-jack_fport.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lashd-jack_fport.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
/bin/sh ../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -L/usr/local/lib -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector-strong -o lashd lashd-main.o lashd-conn.o lashd-client.o lashd-conn_mgr.o lashd-server_event.o lashd-project.o lashd-store.o lashd-server.o lashd-client_event.o lashd-jack_patch.o lashd-jack_mgr.o lashd-jack_mgr_client.o lashd-jack_fport.o -L/usr/local/lib -ljack -L/usr/local/lib -lxml2 -luuid ../liblash/liblash.la -luuid -lreadline
mkdir .libs
cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -o .libs/lashd lashd-main.o lashd-conn.o lashd-client.o lashd-conn_mgr.o lashd-server_event.o lashd-project.o lashd-store.o lashd-server.o lashd-client_event.o lashd-jack_patch.o lashd-jack_mgr.o lashd-jack_mgr_client.o lashd-jack_fport.o -L/usr/local/lib -ljack -lxml2 ../liblash/.libs/liblash.so -luuid -lreadline -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
creating lashd
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/lashd'
Making all in clients
gmake[2]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients'
Making all in control
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients/control'
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lash_control-main.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lash_control-main.Tpo" -c -o lash_control-main.o `test -f 'main.c' || echo './'`main.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lash_control-main.Tpo" ".deps/lash_control-main.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lash_control-main.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lash_control-lash_control.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lash_control-lash_control.Tpo" -c -o lash_control-lash_control.o `test -f 'lash_control.c' || echo './'`lash_control.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lash_control-lash_control.Tpo" ".deps/lash_control-lash_control.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lash_control-lash_control.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lash_control-client.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lash_control-client.Tpo" -c -o lash_control-client.o `test -f 'client.c' || echo './'`client.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lash_control-client.Tpo" ".deps/lash_control-client.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lash_control-client.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lash_control-project.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lash_control-project.Tpo" -c -o lash_control-project.o `test -f 'project.c' || echo './'`project.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lash_control-project.Tpo" ".deps/lash_control-project.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lash_control-project.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -L/usr/local/lib -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector-strong -o lash_control lash_control-main.o lash_control-lash_control.o lash_control-client.o lash_control-project.o ../../liblash/liblash.la -luuid -lreadline -luuid -lreadline
mkdir .libs
cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -o .libs/lash_control lash_control-main.o lash_control-lash_control.o lash_control-client.o lash_control-project.o -L/usr/local/lib ../../liblash/.libs/liblash.so -luuid -lreadline -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
creating lash_control
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients/control'
Making all in save_button
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients/save_button'
if cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I../.. -I../.. -I/usr/local/include/dssi -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -DLASH_BUILD -DHAVE_LASH -I/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -MT lash_save_button-save_button.o -MD -MP -MF ".deps/lash_save_button-save_button.Tpo" -c -o lash_save_button-save_button.o `test -f 'save_button.c' || echo './'`save_button.c; \
then mv -f ".deps/lash_save_button-save_button.Tpo" ".deps/lash_save_button-save_button.Po"; else rm -f ".deps/lash_save_button-save_button.Tpo"; exit 1; fi
In file included from save_button.c:25:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:33:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkaboutdialog.h:32:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkdialog.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwindow.h:36:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkbin.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkcontainer.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:36:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkobject.h:37:
/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktypeutils.h:236:34: warning: 'GTypeDebugFlags' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
236 | void gtk_type_init (GTypeDebugFlags debug_flags);
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gtype.h:731:19: note: 'GTypeDebugFlags' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
731 | } GTypeDebugFlags GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gobject-visibility.h:213:41: note: expanded from macro 'GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36'
213 | #define GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36 GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1328:30: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE'
1328 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE G_DEPRECATED
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1267:37: note: expanded from macro 'G_DEPRECATED'
1267 | #define G_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
In file included from save_button.c:25:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:126:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkmenutoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolitem.h:31:
/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktooltips.h:73:3: warning: 'GTimeVal' is deprecated: Use 'GDateTime' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
73 | GTimeVal last_popdown;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:578:35: note: 'GTimeVal' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
578 | typedef struct _GTimeVal GTimeVal GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(GDateTime);
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-visibility.h:656:45: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR'
656 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(f) GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR (f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1329:37: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR'
1329 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1277:44: note: expanded from macro 'G_DEPRECATED_FOR'
1277 | #define G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) __attribute__((__deprecated__("Use '" #f "' instead")))
| ^
2 warnings generated.
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -L/usr/local/lib -pthread -L/usr/local/lib -fstack-protector-strong -o lash_save_button lash_save_button-save_button.o ../../liblash/liblash.la -L/usr/local/lib -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lcairo -lfontconfig -lharfbuzz -lfreetype -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -luuid -lreadline
mkdir .libs
cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -pthread -fstack-protector-strong -o .libs/lash_save_button lash_save_button-save_button.o -L/usr/local/lib ../../liblash/.libs/liblash.so -lgtk-x11-2.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lpangocairo-1.0 -latk-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lcairo -lfontconfig -lharfbuzz -lfreetype -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -luuid -lreadline -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/usr/local/lib
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_main_quit
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(quit_cb)
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(button_press_cb)
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(idle_cb)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_begin_move_drag
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(button_press_cb)
>>> did you mean: gdk_window_begin_move_drag
>>> defined in: /usr/local/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_get_position
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(send_window_position)
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(idle_cb)
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_move
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(idle_cb)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_widget_get_parent_window
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(idle_cb)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_set_locale
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_init
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_new
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_set_title
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_set_policy
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_set_type_hint
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_set_decorated
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_button_new_with_label
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_widget_show
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_container_add
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_window_stick
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_idle_add
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_main
>>> referenced by save_button.c
>>> lash_save_button-save_button.o:(main)
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
gmake[3]: *** [Makefile:295: lash_save_button] Error 1
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients/save_button'
gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:256: all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4/clients'
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:327: all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/audio/lash/work/lash-0.5.4'
gmake: *** [Makefile:237: all] Error 2
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/audio/lash