[package - 135releng-armv7-quarterly][x11/gtk-app-menu] Failed for appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2025 09:49:29 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: trueos@norwegianrockcat.com
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/data/135releng-armv7-quarterly/260a422233fc/logs/appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/build.html?mastername=135releng-armv7-quarterly&build=260a422233fc
Log:
=>> Building x11/gtk-app-menu
build started at Fri Sep 12 09:48:02 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu
package name: appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4
building for: FreeBSD 135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11 13.5-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p3 1305000 arm
maintained by: trueos@norwegianrockcat.com
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1017 Jul 3 01:02 /usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 260a42223
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: d7951ee86
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.3
Host OSVERSION: 1500052
Jail OSVERSION: 1305000
Job Id: 11
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
OSVERSION=1305000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p3 1305000
UNAME_r=13.5-RELEASE-p3
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.3
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/11/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=135releng-armv7-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135releng-armv7-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.3
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
trueos@norwegianrockcat.com
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--prefix /usr/local --localstatedir /var --infodir share/info --auto-features=enabled -Dpython.bytecompile=-1 -Db_colorout=never --buildtype release --optimization plain --strip -Dappmenu-gtk-module=enabled -Dbudgie=disabled -Djayatana=disabled -Dmate=disabled -Dregistrar=disabled -Dxfce=disabled -Dvalapanel=disabled _build
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
NINJA_STATUS="[%p %s/%t] " XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DESTDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/work/stage PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install
-s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=13.5 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/appmenu-gtk-module" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/appmenu-gtk-module" DATADIR="share/appmenu-gtk-module" WWWDIR="www/appmenu-gtk-module" ETCDIR="etc/appmenu-gtk-module"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/appmenu-gtk-module DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/appmenu-gtk-module EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/appmenu-gtk-module WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/appmenu-gtk-module ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/appmenu-gtk-module
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License LGPL3 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.2.2.pkg
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] Installing pkg-2.2.2...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] Extracting pkg-2.2.2: .......... done
===> appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License LGPL3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License LGPL3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for vala-panel-project-vala-panel-appmenu-4e362c22ab3a23c98f13fb379c782786ee057cf6_GL0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 442bcebcc00e.patch.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License LGPL3 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 for building
===> Extracting for appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for vala-panel-project-vala-panel-appmenu-4e362c22ab3a23c98f13fb379c782786ee057cf6_GL0.tar.gz.
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for 442bcebcc00e.patch.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4
===> Applying distribution patches for appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 from /usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> appmenu-gtk-module-0.7.6_4 depends on executable: meson - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/meson-1.7.0.pkg
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] Installing meson-1.7.0...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] `-- Installing ninja-1.11.1,4...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Installing python311-3.11.13...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-0.23.1...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-0.23.1: .......... done
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing libffi-3.5.1...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting libffi-3.5.1: .......... done
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing readline-8.2.13_2...
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting readline-8.2.13_2: .......... done
[135releng-armv7-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Extracting python311-3.11.13: .......... done
<snip>
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-menu-section-private.h:44:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-menu-shell-private.h:23:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/appmenu-gtk-menu-shell.h:23:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:126:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkmenutoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolitem.h:31:
/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktooltips.h:73:3: warning: 'GTimeVal' is deprecated: Use 'GDateTime' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
73 | GTimeVal last_popdown;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:578:35: note: 'GTimeVal' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
578 | typedef struct _GTimeVal GTimeVal GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(GDateTime);
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-visibility.h:656:45: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR'
656 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(f) GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR (f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1329:37: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR'
1329 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1277:44: note: expanded from macro 'G_DEPRECATED_FOR'
1277 | #define G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) __attribute__((__deprecated__("Use '" #f "' instead")))
| ^
2 warnings generated.
[ 9% 7/55] cc -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=gnu11 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -pthread -D_THREAD_SAFE -MD -MQ subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o -MF subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o.d -o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk
-menu-item.c.o -c ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-menu-item.c
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-menu-item.c:20:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-action-group-private.h:23:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/appmenu-gtk-action-group.h:44:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/appmenu-gtk-menu-shell.h:23:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:33:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkaboutdialog.h:32:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkdialog.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwindow.h:36:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkbin.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkcontainer.h:35:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkwidget.h:36:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkobject.h:37:
/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktypeutils.h:236:34: warning: 'GTypeDebugFlags' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
236 | void gtk_type_init (GTypeDebugFlags debug_flags);
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gtype.h:731:19: note: 'GTypeDebugFlags' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
731 | } GTypeDebugFlags GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/gobject/gobject-visibility.h:213:41: note: expanded from macro 'GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36'
213 | #define GOBJECT_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_36 GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1328:30: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE'
1328 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE G_DEPRECATED
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1267:37: note: expanded from macro 'G_DEPRECATED'
1267 | #define G_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-menu-item.c:20:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-action-group-private.h:23:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/appmenu-gtk-action-group.h:44:
In file included from ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/appmenu-gtk-menu-shell.h:23:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtk.h:126:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtkmenutoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolbutton.h:30:
In file included from /usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktoolitem.h:31:
/usr/local/include/gtk-2.0/gtk/gtktooltips.h:73:3: warning: 'GTimeVal' is deprecated: Use 'GDateTime' instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
73 | GTimeVal last_popdown;
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gtypes.h:578:35: note: 'GTimeVal' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
578 | typedef struct _GTimeVal GTimeVal GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(GDateTime);
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/glib-visibility.h:656:45: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR'
656 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_IN_2_62_FOR(f) GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR (f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1329:37: note: expanded from macro 'GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR'
1329 | #define GLIB_DEPRECATED_TYPE_FOR(f) G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f)
| ^
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1277:44: note: expanded from macro 'G_DEPRECATED_FOR'
1277 | #define G_DEPRECATED_FOR(f) __attribute__((__deprecated__("Use '" #f "' instead")))
| ^
2 warnings generated.
[ 10% 8/55] cc -o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7 subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-shell.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-undefined -shared -fPIC -Wl,-soname,libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0 -fstack-protector-strong -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--start-group /usr/local/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libatk-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.so
/usr/local/lib/libpango-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgio-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libcairo.so /usr/local/lib/libfontconfig.so /usr/local/lib/libharfbuzz.so /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.so /usr/local/lib/libgobject-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libintl.so -Wl,--end-group
FAILED: subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7
cc -o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7 subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-shell.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,--no-undefined -shared -fPIC -Wl,-soname,libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0 -fstack-protector-strong -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -Wl,-rpath,/usr/local/lib -Wl,-rpath-link,/usr/local/lib -Wl,--start-group /usr/local/lib/libgtk-x11-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgdk-x11-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libpangocairo-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libatk-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libpangoft2-1.0.so /usr/local/l
ib/libpango-1.0.so /usr/local/lib/libgio-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libcairo.so /usr/local/lib/libfontconfig.so /usr/local/lib/libharfbuzz.so /usr/local/lib/libfreetype.so /usr/local/lib/libgobject-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libglib-2.0.so /usr/local/lib/libintl.so -Wl,--end-group
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_radio_menu_item_get_group
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_connect_item)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_get_action_name)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_activatable_get_related_action
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_connect_item)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_get_action_name)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_action_get_name
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_connect_item)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_get_action_name)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_menu_item_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(gtk_menu_item_get_nth_label)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(gtk_menu_item_get_nth_label_label)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_get_label)
>>> referenced 3 more times
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_menu_item_get_submenu
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_connect_item)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_set_menu_item)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_set_menu_item)
>>> referenced 3 more times
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_label_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(gtk_menu_item_get_nth_label)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(gtk_menu_item_get_nth_label_label)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_get_label)
>>> referenced 2 more times
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_container_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(g_object_get_nth_object)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_container_forall
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(g_object_get_nth_object)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_menu_item_get_accel_path
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_label_get_label
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(gtk_menu_item_get_nth_label_label)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_accel_map_lookup_entry
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_radio_menu_item_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_get_action_name)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_is_radio)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_menu_item_get_label
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-action-group.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o:(unity_gtk_action_group_get_action_name)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_get_label)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_connect_labels)
>>> referenced 1 more times
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_accelerator_name
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_widget_list_accel_closures
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_accel_group_find
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_accel_label_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-section.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-section.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_section_get_item_attributes)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_widget_get_visible
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_is_visible)
ld: error: undefined symbol: gtk_tearoff_menu_item_get_type
>>> referenced by unity-gtk-menu-item.c
>>> subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk2-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-menu-item.c.o:(unity_gtk_menu_item_is_visible)
ld: error: too many errors emitted, stopping now (use --error-limit=0 to see all errors)
cc: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
[ 12% 8/55] cc -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=gnu11 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/appme
nu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o -MF subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o.d -o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action-group.c.o -c ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-action-group.c
[ 14% 8/55] cc -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p -Isubprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -fdiagnostics-color=never -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -Wall -Winvalid-pch -std=gnu11 -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -fPIC -D_THREAD_SAFE -pthread -MD -MQ subprojects/appme
nu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action.c.o -MF subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action.c.o.d -o subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/libappmenu-gtk3-parser.so.0.7.p/unity-gtk-action.c.o -c ../subprojects/appmenu-gtk-module/lib/unity-gtk-action.c
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/x11/gtk-app-menu