[package - 134i386-default][sysutils/mate-control-center] Failed for mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Fri, 02 May 2025 02:31:25 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: gnome@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/data/134i386-default/438755cb60ef/logs/mate-control-center-1.28.1_2.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy15/build.html?mastername=134i386-default&build=438755cb60ef
Log:
=>> Building sysutils/mate-control-center
build started at Fri May 2 02:20:02 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center
package name: mate-control-center-1.28.1_2
building for: FreeBSD 134i386-default-job-05 13.4-RELEASE-p5 FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p5 i386
maintained by: gnome@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1905 Mar 13 01:02 /usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: 438755cb60
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: a347a92e6e
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
Host OSVERSION: 1500035
Jail OSVERSION: 1304000
Job Id: 05
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1304000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=13.4-RELEASE-p5
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.4-RELEASE-p5
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/05/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=134i386-default
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/134i386-default/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=
MAKE_ARGS=
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
gnome@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--enable-appindicator=no --disable-update-mimedb --disable-systemd --x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include --prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
MAKE=/usr/local/bin/gmake PKG_CONFIG=pkgconf XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh DEFAULT_AUTOCONF=2.72 CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local" CONFIG_SITE=/usr/ports/Templates/config.site lt_cv_sys_max_cmd_len=524288
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES DEFAULT_AUTOCONF=2.72 PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="-L/usr/local/lib" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong
-isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include " CSTD=c99 BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
GTK2_VERSION="2.10.0" GTK3_VERSION="3.0.0" GTK4_VERSION="4.0.0" OSREL=13.4 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/mate-control-center" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/mate-control-center" DATADIR="share/mate-control-center" WWWDIR="www/mate-control-center" ETCDIR="etc/mate-control-center"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/mate-control-center DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/mate-control-center EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/mate-control-center WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/mate-control-center ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/mate-control-center
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2+ GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.1.2.pkg
[134i386-default-job-05] Installing pkg-2.1.2...
[134i386-default-job-05] Extracting pkg-2.1.2: .......... done
===> mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of mate-control-center-1.28.1_2
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2+ GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2+ GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for mate/mate-desktop-mate-control-center-v1.28.1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License GPLv2+ GPLv3+ accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 for building
===> Extracting for mate-control-center-1.28.1_2
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for mate/mate-desktop-mate-control-center-v1.28.1_GH0.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for mate-control-center-1.28.1_2
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 from /usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> mate-control-center-1.28.1_2 depends on executable: itstool - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/itstool-2.0.7_1.pkg
[134i386-default-job-05] Installing itstool-2.0.7_1...
[134i386-default-job-05] `-- Installing py311-libxml2-2.11.9_1...
[134i386-default-job-05] | `-- Installing libxml2-2.11.9...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing readline-8.2.13_2...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting readline-8.2.13_2: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | `-- Extracting libxml2-2.11.9: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | `-- Installing python311-3.11.12...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-0.23.1...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-0.23.1: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing libffi-3.4.8...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting libffi-3.4.8: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.0...
[134i386-default-job-05] | | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.0: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] | `-- Extracting python311-3.11.12: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] `-- Extracting py311-libxml2-2.11.9_1: .......... done
[134i386-default-job-05] Extracting itstool-2.0.7_1: .......... done
=====
<snip>
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-keyboard-properties mate-keyboard-properties.o mate-keyboard-properties-a11y.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkb.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkbmc.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkblt.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkbltadd.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkbot.o mate-keyboard-properties-xkbpv.o mate-keyboard-properties-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -latk-1.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lmatekbdui -lmatekbd -lgmodule-2.0 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lxklavier -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keyboard'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keyboard'
Making all in keybindings
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keybindings'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-keybinding-properties-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name keybindings org.mate.mcc.keybindings.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-keybinding-properties-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name keybindings org.mate.mcc.keybindings.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keybindings'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"keybinding-properties\"" -I/usr/local/incl
ude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-keybinding-properties.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-keybinding-properties.Tpo -c -o mate-keybinding-properties.o mate-keybinding-properties.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"keybinding-properties\"" -I/usr/local/incl
ude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT eggcellrendererkeys.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/eggcellrendererkeys.Tpo -c -o eggcellrendererkeys.o eggcellrendererkeys.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"keybinding-properties\"" -I/usr/local/incl
ude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT eggaccelerators.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/eggaccelerators.Tpo -c -o eggaccelerators.o eggaccelerators.c
eggaccelerators.c:376:25: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'GdkModifierType' to different enumeration type 'EggVirtualModifierType' [-Wenum-conversion]
376 | *accelerator_mods = mods;
| ~ ^~~~
eggaccelerators.c:521:19: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'GdkModifierType' to different enumeration type 'EggVirtualModifierType' [-Wenum-conversion]
521 | *virtual_mods = virtual;
| ~ ^~~~~~~
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/eggaccelerators.Tpo .deps/eggaccelerators.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"keybinding-properties\"" -I/usr/local/incl
ude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-keybinding-properties-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-keybinding-properties-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-keybinding-properties-resources.o mate-keybinding-properties-resources.c
mv -f .deps/mate-keybinding-properties.Tpo .deps/mate-keybinding-properties.Po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop --keyword= --keyword=Name --keyword=Comment --keyword=Keywords --template mate-keybinding.desktop.in -d ../../po -o mate-keybinding.desktop
eggcellrendererkeys.c:638:65: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'GtkStateType' to different enumeration type 'GtkStateFlags' [-Wenum-conversion]
638 | gtk_style_context_get (gtk_widget_get_style_context (widget), GTK_STATE_INSENSITIVE,
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
eggcellrendererkeys.c:647:32: warning: implicit conversion from enumeration type 'GtkStateType' to different enumeration type 'GtkStateFlags' [-Wenum-conversion]
646 | gtk_style_context_get_color (gtk_widget_get_style_context (widget),
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
647 | GTK_STATE_INSENSITIVE,
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 warnings generated.
mv -f .deps/eggcellrendererkeys.Tpo .deps/eggcellrendererkeys.Po
GETTEXTDATADIR=../.. /usr/local/bin/msgfmt --xml --template 00-multimedia-key.xml.in -d ../../po -o 00-multimedia-key.xml
mv -f .deps/mate-keybinding-properties-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-keybinding-properties-resources.Po
GETTEXTDATADIR=../.. /usr/local/bin/msgfmt --xml --template 01-desktop-key.xml.in -d ../../po -o 01-desktop-key.xml
true -P ./ -f ./ui-a11y.false -s ./ui-a11y.suppr -o ui-a11y.err ./mate-keybinding-properties.ui
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-keybinding-properties mate-keybinding-properties.o eggcellrendererkeys.o eggaccelerators.o mate-keybinding-properties-resources.o ../../capplets/common/libcommon.la -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 -L/usr/local/lib -lXcursor -L/usr/local/lib -lXi -L/usr/local/lib -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-keybinding-properties mate-keybinding-properties.o eggcellrendererkeys.o eggaccelerators.o mate-keybinding-properties-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keybindings'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/keybindings'
Making all in mouse
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/mouse'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-mouse-properties-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name mouse org.mate.mcc.mouse.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-mouse-properties-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name mouse org.mate.mcc.mouse.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/mouse'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"mouse-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/p
olkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-mouse-properties.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-mouse-properties.Tpo -c -o mate-mouse-properties.o mate-mouse-properties.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"mouse-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/p
olkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT msd-input-helper.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/msd-input-helper.Tpo -c -o msd-input-helper.o msd-input-helper.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"mouse-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/p
olkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-mouse-properties-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-mouse-properties-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-mouse-properties-resources.o mate-mouse-properties-resources.c
mv -f .deps/mate-mouse-properties-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-mouse-properties-resources.Po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop --keyword= --keyword=Name --keyword=Comment --keyword=Keywords --template mate-settings-mouse.desktop.in -d ../../po -o mate-settings-mouse.desktop
mv -f .deps/msd-input-helper.Tpo .deps/msd-input-helper.Po
true -P ./ -f ./ui-a11y.false -s ./ui-a11y.suppr -o ui-a11y.err ./mate-mouse-properties.ui
mv -f .deps/mate-mouse-properties.Tpo .deps/mate-mouse-properties.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-mouse-properties mate-mouse-properties.o msd-input-helper.o mate-mouse-properties-resources.o ../../capplets/common/libcommon.la -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 -L/usr/local/lib -lXcursor -L/usr/local/lib -lXi -L/usr/local/lib -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-mouse-properties mate-mouse-properties.o msd-input-helper.o mate-mouse-properties-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/mouse'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/mouse'
Making all in network
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/network'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-network-properties-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name network org.mate.mcc.network.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-network-properties-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name network org.mate.mcc.network.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/network'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"network-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include
/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-network-properties.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-network-properties.Tpo -c -o mate-network-properties.o mate-network-properties.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"network-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include
/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-network-properties-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-network-properties-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-network-properties-resources.o mate-network-properties-resources.c
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop --keyword= --keyword=Name --keyword=Comment --keyword=Keywords --template mate-network-properties.desktop.in -d ../../po -o mate-network-properties.desktop
mv -f .deps/mate-network-properties-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-network-properties-resources.Po
true -P ./ -f ./ui-a11y.false -s ./ui-a11y.suppr -o ui-a11y.err ./mate-network-properties.ui
mv -f .deps/mate-network-properties.Tpo .deps/mate-network-properties.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-network-properties mate-network-properties.o mate-network-properties-resources.o ../../capplets/common/libcommon.la -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 -L/usr/local/lib -lXcursor -L/usr/local/lib -lXi -L/usr/local/lib -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-network-properties mate-network-properties.o mate-network-properties-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/network'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/network'
Making all in windows
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/windows'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-window-properties-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name window_properties org.mate.mcc.windows.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-window-properties-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name window_properties org.mate.mcc.windows.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/windows'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"window-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/
polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-metacity-support.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-metacity-support.Tpo -c -o mate-metacity-support.o mate-metacity-support.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"window-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/
polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-window-properties.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-window-properties.Tpo -c -o mate-window-properties.o mate-window-properties.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"window-properties\"" -I/usr/local/include/
polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-window-properties-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-window-properties-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-window-properties-resources.o mate-window-properties-resources.c
mv -f .deps/mate-window-properties-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-window-properties-resources.Po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop --keyword= --keyword=Name --keyword=Comment --keyword=Keywords --template mate-window-properties.desktop.in -d ../../po -o mate-window-properties.desktop
mv -f .deps/mate-metacity-support.Tpo .deps/mate-metacity-support.Po
mv -f .deps/mate-window-properties.Tpo .deps/mate-window-properties.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-window-properties mate-metacity-support.o mate-window-properties.o mate-window-properties-resources.o ../../capplets/common/libcommon.la -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 -L/usr/local/lib -lXcursor -L/usr/local/lib -lXi -L/usr/local/lib -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-window-properties mate-metacity-support.o mate-window-properties.o mate-window-properties-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/windows'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/windows'
Making all in about-me
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/about-me'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-about-me-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name about_me org.mate.mcc.am.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-about-me-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name about_me org.mate.mcc.am.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/about-me'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"about-me-properties\"" -I/usr/local/includ
e/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/share\"" -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -DMATECC_PIXMAP_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center/pixmaps\"" -DMATELOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I/usr/local/include/accountsservice-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-about-me-password.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-about-me-password.Tpo -c -o mate-about-me-password.o mate-about-me-password.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"about-me-properties\"" -I/usr/local/includ
e/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/share\"" -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -DMATECC_PIXMAP_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center/pixmaps\"" -DMATELOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I/usr/local/include/accountsservice-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT e-image-chooser.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/e-image-chooser.Tpo -c -o e-image-chooser.o e-image-chooser.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"about-me-properties\"" -I/usr/local/includ
e/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/share\"" -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -DMATECC_PIXMAP_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center/pixmaps\"" -DMATELOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I/usr/local/include/accountsservice-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-about-me-fingerprint.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-about-me-fingerprint.Tpo -c -o mate-about-me-fingerprint.o mate-about-me-fingerprint.c
mv -f .deps/mate-about-me-password.Tpo .deps/mate-about-me-password.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"about-me-properties\"" -I/usr/local/includ
e/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/share\"" -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -DMATECC_PIXMAP_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center/pixmaps\"" -DMATELOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I/usr/local/include/accountsservice-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-about-me.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-about-me.Tpo -c -o mate-about-me.o mate-about-me.c
mv -f .deps/e-image-chooser.Tpo .deps/e-image-chooser.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"about-me-properties\"" -I/usr/local/includ
e/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DDATADIR="\"/usr/local/share\"" -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -DMATECC_PIXMAP_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center/pixmaps\"" -DMATELOCALEDIR="\"/usr/local/share/locale\"" -I/usr/local/include/accountsservice-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-about-me-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-about-me-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-about-me-resources.o mate-about-me-resources.c
mv -f .deps/mate-about-me-fingerprint.Tpo .deps/mate-about-me-fingerprint.Po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt --desktop --keyword= --keyword=Name --keyword=Comment --keyword=Keywords --template mate-about-me.desktop.in -d ../../po -o mate-about-me.desktop
mv -f .deps/mate-about-me-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-about-me-resources.Po
true -P ./ -f ./ui-a11y.false -s ./ui-a11y.suppr -o ui-a11y.err ./mate-about-me-dialog.ui ./mate-about-me-password.ui ./mate-about-me-fingerprint.ui
mv -f .deps/mate-about-me.Tpo .deps/mate-about-me.Po
/bin/sh ../../libtool --tag=CC --mode=link cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -export-dynamic -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-about-me mate-about-me-password.o e-image-chooser.o mate-about-me-fingerprint.o mate-about-me.o mate-about-me-resources.o ../../capplets/common/libcommon.la -Wl,--export-dynamic -L/usr/local/lib -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -pthread -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -L/usr/local/lib -lX11 -L/usr/local/lib -lXcursor -L/usr/local/lib -lXi -L/usr/local/lib -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -L/usr/local/lib -laccountsservice -lm -L/usr/local/lib
libtool: link: cc -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -fstack-protector-strong -o mate-about-me mate-about-me-password.o e-image-chooser.o mate-about-me-fingerprint.o mate-about-me.o mate-about-me-resources.o -Wl,--export-dynamic -Wl,--export-dynamic ../../capplets/common/.libs/libcommon.a -L/usr/local/lib -lmarco-private -ldconf -lgmodule-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lxml2 -ludisks2 -lgtop-2.0 -lmate-desktop-2 -lgtk-3 -lgdk-3 -lz -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpango-1.0 -lharfbuzz -latk-1.0 -lcairo-gobject -lcairo -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lstartup-notification-1 -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXcursor -lXi -lpolkit-gobject-1 -lgio-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -lglib-2.0 -lintl -laccountsservice -lm -pthread
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/about-me'
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/about-me'
Making all in system-info
gmake[3]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/system-info'
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-system-info-resources.h --sourcedir . --generate --c-name mate_system_info system-info.gresource.xml
XMLLINT=/usr/local/bin/xmllint /usr/local/bin/glib-compile-resources --target mate-system-info-resources.c --sourcedir . --generate --c-name mate_system_info system-info.gresource.xml
git.mk: Generating .gitignore
/usr/local/bin/gmake all-am
gmake[4]: Entering directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/system-info'
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"system-info-properties\"" -I/usr/local/inc
lude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-system-info.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-system-info.Tpo -c -o mate-system-info.o mate-system-info.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"system-info-properties\"" -I/usr/local/inc
lude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT info-cleanup.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/info-cleanup.Tpo -c -o info-cleanup.o info-cleanup.c
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"system-info-properties\"" -I/usr/local/inc
lude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c
mv -f .deps/info-cleanup.Tpo .deps/info-cleanup.Po
cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN="\"system-info-properties\"" -I/usr/local/inc
lude/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR="\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\"" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-system-info-resources.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-system-info-resources.Tpo -c -o mate-system-info-resources.o mate-system-info-resources.c
PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
Stack dump:
0. Program arguments: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/PLEASE submit a bug report to https://bugs.freebsd.org/submit/ and include the crash backtrace, preprocessed source, and associated run script.
local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"system-info-properties\" -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT mate-system-info.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/mate-system-info.Tpo -c -o mate-system-info.o mate-system-info.c
Stack dump:
1. 0. /usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcontainer.h:171:1 <Spelling=Program arguments: cc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I../.. -I../../capplets/common -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/libxml2 -I/usr/local/include/udisks2 -I/usr/local/include/libgtop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/mate-desktop-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0 -I/usr/local/include/pango-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/cairo -I/usr/local/include/gdk-pixbuf-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi2-atk/2.0 -I/usr/local/include/at-spi-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/atk-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../include/dbus-1.0 -I/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig/../../lib/dbus-1.0/include -I/usr/local/include/libepoll-shim -I/usr/local/include/fribidi -D_THREAD_SAFE -I/usr/local/include/pixman-1 -I/usr/local/include/harfbuzz -I/usr/local/include/freetype2 -I/usr/local/include/libpng16 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include/startup-notification-1.0 -I/usr/local/include/dconf -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/g
lib-2.0/include -I../../ -DG_LOG_DOMAIN=\"system-info-properties\" -I/usr/local/include/polkit-1 -I/usr/local/include/gio-unix-2.0 -I/usr/local/include -pthread -I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/local/lib/glib-2.0/include -DMATECC_DATA_DIR=\"/usr/local/share/mate-control-center\" -isystem /usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -std=c99 -MT main.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/main.Tpo -c -o main.o main.c
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gdk/gdkversionmacros.h1. :32:21>: current parser token 'extern'
/usr/local/include/gtk-3.0/gtk/gtkcontainer.h:176:1 <Spelling=/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib/gmacros.h:1267:22>: current parser token '__attribute__'
#0 0x04eeb0e4 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb0e4)
#1 0x04eeb5b0 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb5b0)
#2 0x04ee90fe (/usr/bin/cc+0x4ee90fe)
#3 0x04eb060b (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eb060b)
#4 0x268aac59 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18c59)
#5 0x268aa109 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18109)
#0 0x04eeb0e4 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb0e4)
#1 0x04eeb5b0 (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eeb5b0)
#2 0x04ee90fe (/usr/bin/cc+0x4ee90fe)
#3 0x04eb060b (/usr/bin/cc+0x4eb060b)
#4 0x268aac59 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18c59)
#5 0x268aa109 (/lib/libthr.so.3+0x18109)
cc: error: clang frontend command failed with exit code 138 (use -v to see invocation)
FreeBSD clang version 18.1.6 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-18.1.6-0-g1118c2e05e67)
Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.4
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
cc: error: clang frontend command failed with exit code 139 (use -v to see invocation)
FreeBSD clang version 18.1.6 (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project.git llvmorg-18.1.6-0-g1118c2e05e67)
Target: i386-unknown-freebsd13.4
Thread model: posix
InstalledDir: /usr/bin
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/main-8aa893.c
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/main-8aa893.sh
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
gmake[4]: *** [Makefile:578: main.o] Error 1
gmake[4]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
PLEASE ATTACH THE FOLLOWING FILES TO THE BUG REPORT:
Preprocessed source(s) and associated run script(s) are located at:
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/mate-system-info-cf77b6.c
cc: note: diagnostic msg: /tmp/mate-system-info-cf77b6.sh
cc: note: diagnostic msg:
********************
gmake[4]: *** [Makefile:578: mate-system-info.o] Error 1
mv -f .deps/mate-system-info-resources.Tpo .deps/mate-system-info-resources.Po
gmake[4]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/system-info'
gmake[3]: *** [Makefile:477: all] Error 2
gmake[3]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets/system-info'
gmake[2]: *** [Makefile:474: all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1/capplets'
gmake[1]: *** [Makefile:571: all-recursive] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory '/wrkdirs/usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center/work/mate-control-center-1.28.1'
gmake: *** [Makefile:499: all] Error 2
===> Compilation failed unexpectedly.
Try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/sysutils/mate-control-center