[package - 142arm64-quarterly][devel/py-grpcio] Failed for py311-grpcio-1.73.1 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2025 05:45:53 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: vanilla@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/data/142arm64-quarterly/d7951ee861c2/logs/py311-grpcio-1.73.1.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/ampere1/build.html?mastername=142arm64-quarterly&build=d7951ee861c2
Log:
=>> Building devel/py-grpcio
build started at Thu Jul 3 05:36:31 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio
package name: py311-grpcio-1.73.1
building for: FreeBSD 142arm64-quarterly-job-11 14.2-RELEASE-p4 FreeBSD 14.2-RELEASE-p4 arm64
maintained by: vanilla@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 1076 Jul 3 01:02 /usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: d7951ee86
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: d7951ee86
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
Host OSVERSION: 1500038
Jail OSVERSION: 1402000
Job Id: 11
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/sh
OSVERSION=1402000
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 14.2-RELEASE-p4
UNAME_r=14.2-RELEASE-p4
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/142arm64-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/142arm64-quarterly/11/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=142arm64-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/142arm64-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=py311
MAKE_ARGS= FLAVOR=py311
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
vanilla@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.11" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH="/usr/local"
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_CARES=true GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_OPENSSL=true GRPC_PYTHON_BUILD_SYSTEM_ZLIB=true OPENSSLBASE=/usr OPENSSLDIR=/etc/ssl OPENSSLINC=/usr/include OPENSSLLIB=/usr/lib XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311 TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES LDSHARED="cc -shared" PYTHONDONTWRITEBYTECODE= PYTHONOPTIMIZE= PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-stri
ct-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="-isystem /usr/local/include" LDFLAGS=" -lcares -fstack-protector-strong -L/usr/local/lib " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=311 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-311 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=14.2 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/grpcio" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/grpcio" DATADIR="share/grpcio" WWWDIR="www/grpcio" ETCDIR="etc/grpcio"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd14 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_BASESUFFIX=311 PYTHON_TAG=.cpython-311 PYTHON_SOABI=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_BASEVER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/grpcio DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/grpcio EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/grpcio WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/grpcio ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/grpcio
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 1048576
stack size (kbytes, -s) 1048576
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
pipebuf (-y) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> py311-grpcio-1.73.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.2.1.pkg
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] Installing pkg-2.2.1...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] Extracting pkg-2.2.1: .......... done
===> py311-grpcio-1.73.1 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of py311-grpcio-1.73.1
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
=> grpcio-1.73.1.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist in /portdistfiles/.
=> Attempting to fetch https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/source/g/grpcio/grpcio-1.73.1.tar.gz
grpcio-1.73.1.tar.gz 12 MB 29 MBps 01s
===> Fetching all distfiles required by py311-grpcio-1.73.1 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by py311-grpcio-1.73.1 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for grpcio-1.73.1.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License APACHE20 accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by py311-grpcio-1.73.1 for building
===> Extracting for py311-grpcio-1.73.1
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for grpcio-1.73.1.tar.gz.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: patch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> Patching for py311-grpcio-1.73.1
===> Applying FreeBSD patches for py311-grpcio-1.73.1 from /usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/files
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: build-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> py311-grpcio-1.73.1 depends on package: py311-cython>=0.29.37<3 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/py311-cython-0.29.37_2.pkg
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] Installing py311-cython-0.29.37_2...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] `-- Installing python311-3.11.13...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Installing gettext-runtime-0.23.1...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Extracting gettext-runtime-0.23.1: .......... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Installing libffi-3.5.1...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Extracting libffi-3.5.1: .......... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Installing mpdecimal-4.0.1...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Extracting mpdecimal-4.0.1: .......... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Installing readline-8.2.13_2...
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] | `-- Extracting readline-8.2.13_2: .......... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] `-- Extracting python311-3.11.13: .......... done
[142arm64-quarterly-job-11] Extracting py311-cython-0.29.37_2: .......... done
=====
Message from python311-3.11.13:
--
Note that some standard Python modules are provided as separate ports
as they require additional dependencies. They are available as:
<snip>
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:103542:3: warning: code will never be executed [-Wunreachable-code]
103542 | CYTHON_MAYBE_UNUSED_VAR(__pyx_cur_scope);
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_cluster_parser.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_cluster_parser.o -pthread
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:134507:21: warning: fallthrough annotation in unreachable code [-Wunreachable-code-fallthrough]
134507 | CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH;
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:1515:34: note: expanded from macro 'CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH'
1515 | #define CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH [[fallthrough]]
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:134518:21: warning: fallthrough annotation in unreachable code [-Wunreachable-code-fallthrough]
134518 | CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH;
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:1515:34: note: expanded from macro 'CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH'
1515 | #define CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH [[fallthrough]]
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:136209:21: warning: fallthrough annotation in unreachable code [-Wunreachable-code-fallthrough]
136209 | CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH;
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:1515:34: note: expanded from macro 'CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH'
1515 | #define CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH [[fallthrough]]
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:136220:21: warning: fallthrough annotation in unreachable code [-Wunreachable-code-fallthrough]
136220 | CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH;
| ^
src/python/grpcio/grpc/_cython/cygrpc.cpp:1515:34: note: expanded from macro 'CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH'
1515 | #define CYTHON_FALLTHROUGH [[fallthrough]]
| ^
src/core/resolver/dns/c_ares/grpc_ares_ev_driver_posix.cc:121:5: warning: 'ares_set_socket_functions' is deprecated: Use ares_set_socket_functions_ex instead [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
121 | ares_set_socket_functions(channel, &kSockFuncs, this);
| ^
/usr/local/include/ares.h:570:14: note: 'ares_set_socket_functions' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
570 | CARES_EXTERN CARES_DEPRECATED_FOR(
| ^
/usr/local/include/ares.h:153:22: note: expanded from macro 'CARES_DEPRECATED_FOR'
153 | __attribute__((deprecated("Use " #f " instead")))
| ^
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_gcp_authn_filter.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_gcp_authn_filter.o -pthread
1 warning generated.
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/resolver/dns/c_ares/grpc_ares_ev_driver_windows.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/resolver/dns/c_ares/grpc_ares_ev_driver_windows.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/load_balancing/xds/cds.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/load_balancing/xds/cds.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/service_config/service_config_parser.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/service_config/service_config_parser.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_route_config_parser.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_route_config_parser.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/server/add_port.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/server/add_port.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/telemetry/call_tracer.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/telemetry/call_tracer.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_rbac_filter.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_rbac_filter.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_cluster_specifier_plugin.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_cluster_specifier_plugin.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_common_types.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_common_types.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_routing.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_routing.o -pthread
22 warnings generated.
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c third_party/abseil-cpp/absl/base/internal/cycleclock.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/third_party/abseil-cpp/absl/base/internal/cycleclock.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c third_party/abseil-cpp/absl/base/internal/low_level_alloc.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/third_party/abseil-cpp/absl/base/internal/low_level_alloc.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_stateful_session_filter.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_http_stateful_session_filter.o -pthread
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -D_WIN32_WINNT=1536 -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_NAME_SUFFIX=\"Python\" -DGRPC_XDS_USER_AGENT_VERSION_SUFFIX=\"1.73.1\" -DOPENSSL_NO_ASM=1 -DHAVE_CONFIG_H=1 -DGRPC_ENABLE_FORK_SUPPORT=1 -DGRPC_DO_NOT_INSTANTIATE_POSIX_POLLER=1 -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -Isrc/python/grpcio -Iinclude -I. -Ithird_party/abseil-cpp -Ithird_party/address_sorting/include -I/usr/include -Ithird_party/re2 -I/usr/include/openssl -Ithird_party/upb -Isrc/core/ext/upb-gen -Isrc/core/ext/upbdefs-gen -Ithird_party/utf8_range -Ithird_party/xxhash -I/usr/include -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c src/core/xds/grpc/xds_server_grpc.cc -o pyb/temp.freebsd-14.2-RELEASE-p4-arm64-cpython-311/src/core/xds/grpc/xds_server_grpc.o -pthread
creating None
creating None/tmp
creating None/tmp/tmpqy5mn0ku
cc -Wsign-compare -Wunreachable-code -DNDEBUG -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -isystem /usr/local/include -fno-strict-aliasing -isystem /usr/local/include -fPIC -I/usr/local/include/python3.11 -c /tmp/tmpqy5mn0ku/a.c -o None/tmp/tmpqy5mn0ku/a.o
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 178, in _compile
self.spawn(compiler_so + cc_args + [src, '-o', obj] + extra_postargs)
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_spawn_patch.py", line 66, in _commandfile_spawn
_classic_spawn(self, command, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/ccompiler.py", line 980, in spawn
spawn(cmd, dry_run=self.dry_run, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/spawn.py", line 68, in spawn
raise DistutilsExecError(
distutils.errors.DistutilsExecError: command '/usr/bin/cc' failed with exit code 1
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/commands.py", line 282, in build_extensions
build_ext.build_ext.build_extensions(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/Cython/Distutils/old_build_ext.py", line 195, in build_extensions
_build_ext.build_ext.build_extensions(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 459, in build_extensions
self._build_extensions_serial()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 485, in _build_extensions_serial
self.build_extension(ext)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/command/build_ext.py", line 202, in build_extension
_build_ext.build_extension(self, ext)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 540, in build_extension
objects = self.compiler.compile(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_parallel_compile_patch.py", line 70, in _parallel_compile
multiprocessing.pool.ThreadPool(BUILD_EXT_COMPILER_JOBS).map(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 367, in map
return self._map_async(func, iterable, mapstar, chunksize).get()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 774, in get
raise self._value
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 125, in worker
result = (True, func(*args, **kwds))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 48, in mapstar
return list(map(*args))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_parallel_compile_patch.py", line 65, in _compile_single_file
self._compile(obj, src, ext, cc_args, extra_postargs, pp_opts)
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/commands.py", line 264, in new_compile
return old_compile(obj, src, ext, cc_args, extra_postargs, pp_opts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 180, in _compile
raise CompileError(msg)
distutils.errors.CompileError: command '/usr/bin/cc' failed with exit code 1
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
File "setup.py", line 598, in <module>
setuptools.setup(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/__init__.py", line 87, in setup
return distutils.core.setup(**attrs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/core.py", line 177, in setup
return run_commands(dist)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/core.py", line 193, in run_commands
dist.run_commands()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/dist.py", line 968, in run_commands
self.run_command(cmd)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py", line 1217, in run_command
super().run_command(command)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/dist.py", line 987, in run_command
cmd_obj.run()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/command/build.py", line 24, in run
super().run()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build.py", line 131, in run
self.run_command(cmd_name)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/cmd.py", line 317, in run_command
self.distribution.run_command(command)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/dist.py", line 1217, in run_command
super().run_command(command)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/dist.py", line 987, in run_command
cmd_obj.run()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/command/build_ext.py", line 79, in run
_build_ext.run(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/Cython/Distutils/old_build_ext.py", line 186, in run
_build_ext.build_ext.run(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 339, in run
self.build_extensions()
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/commands.py", line 286, in build_extensions
raise CommandError(
commands.CommandError: Failed `build_ext` step:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 178, in _compile
self.spawn(compiler_so + cc_args + [src, '-o', obj] + extra_postargs)
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_spawn_patch.py", line 66, in _commandfile_spawn
_classic_spawn(self, command, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/ccompiler.py", line 980, in spawn
spawn(cmd, dry_run=self.dry_run, **kwargs)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/spawn.py", line 68, in spawn
raise DistutilsExecError(
distutils.errors.DistutilsExecError: command '/usr/bin/cc' failed with exit code 1
During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/commands.py", line 282, in build_extensions
build_ext.build_ext.build_extensions(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/Cython/Distutils/old_build_ext.py", line 195, in build_extensions
_build_ext.build_ext.build_extensions(self)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 459, in build_extensions
self._build_extensions_serial()
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 485, in _build_extensions_serial
self.build_extension(ext)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/command/build_ext.py", line 202, in build_extension
_build_ext.build_extension(self, ext)
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/command/build_ext.py", line 540, in build_extension
objects = self.compiler.compile(
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_parallel_compile_patch.py", line 70, in _parallel_compile
multiprocessing.pool.ThreadPool(BUILD_EXT_COMPILER_JOBS).map(
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 367, in map
return self._map_async(func, iterable, mapstar, chunksize).get()
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 774, in get
raise self._value
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 125, in worker
result = (True, func(*args, **kwds))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/multiprocessing/pool.py", line 48, in mapstar
return list(map(*args))
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/_parallel_compile_patch.py", line 65, in _compile_single_file
self._compile(obj, src, ext, cc_args, extra_postargs, pp_opts)
File "/wrkdirs/usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio/work-py311/grpcio-1.73.1/src/python/grpcio/commands.py", line 264, in new_compile
return old_compile(obj, src, ext, cc_args, extra_postargs, pp_opts)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages/setuptools/_distutils/unixccompiler.py", line 180, in _compile
raise CompileError(msg)
distutils.errors.CompileError: command '/usr/bin/cc' failed with exit code 1
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/devel/py-grpcio