[package - 135i386-quarterly][www/rubygem-passenger] Failed for rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 in build
- Go to: [ bottom of page ] [ top of archives ] [ this month ]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2025 22:42:39 UTC
You are receiving this mail as a port that you maintain
is failing to build on the FreeBSD package build server.
Please investigate the failure and submit a PR to fix
build.
Maintainer: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
Log URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy13/data/135i386-quarterly/cf18fab2d3b5/logs/rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26.log
Build URL: https://pkg-status.freebsd.org/beefy13/build.html?mastername=135i386-quarterly&build=cf18fab2d3b5
Log:
=>> Building www/rubygem-passenger
build started at Wed Jul 2 22:34:44 UTC 2025
port directory: /usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger
package name: rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26
building for: FreeBSD 135i386-quarterly-job-07 13.5-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p1 i386
maintained by: sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
Makefile datestamp: -rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 3481 Apr 3 01:01 /usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/Makefile
Ports top last git commit: cf18fab2d
Ports top unclean checkout: no
Port dir last git commit: 359bbf7fc
Port dir unclean checkout: no
Poudriere version: poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
Host OSVERSION: 1500035
Jail OSVERSION: 1305000
Job Id: 07
---Begin Environment---
SHELL=/bin/csh
BLOCKSIZE=K
MAIL=/var/mail/root
MM_CHARSET=UTF-8
LANG=C.UTF-8
OSVERSION=1305000
STATUS=1
HOME=/root
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin
MAKE_OBJDIR_CHECK_WRITABLE=0
UNAME_m=i386
UNAME_p=i386
UNAME_r=13.5-RELEASE-p1
LOCALBASE=/usr/local
UNAME_v=FreeBSD 13.5-RELEASE-p1
USER=root
POUDRIERE_NAME=poudriere-git
LIBEXECPREFIX=/usr/local/libexec/poudriere
POUDRIERE_VERSION=3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
MASTERMNT=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135i386-quarterly/ref
LC_COLLATE=C
POUDRIERE_BUILD_TYPE=bulk
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
SAVED_TERM=
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDERR=4
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED=1
PWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135i386-quarterly/07/.p
OUTPUT_REDIRECTED_STDOUT=3
P_PORTS_FEATURES=FLAVORS SUBPACKAGES SELECTED_OPTIONS
MASTERNAME=135i386-quarterly
SCRIPTPREFIX=/usr/local/share/poudriere
SCRIPTNAME=bulk.sh
OLDPWD=/usr/local/poudriere/data/.m/135i386-quarterly/ref/.p/pool
POUDRIERE_PKGNAME=poudriere-git-3.4.2-12-g74a54a88
SCRIPTPATH=/usr/local/share/poudriere/bulk.sh
POUDRIEREPATH=/usr/local/bin/poudriere
---End Environment---
---Begin Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
PORT_FLAGS=
PKGENV=
FLAVOR=nginx
MAKE_ARGS= FLAVOR=nginx
---End Poudriere Port Flags/Env---
---Begin OPTIONS List---
===> The following configuration options are available for rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26:
DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
SYMLINK=on: Create passenger symlink
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
---End OPTIONS List---
--MAINTAINER--
sunpoet@FreeBSD.org
--End MAINTAINER--
--CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--End CONFIGURE_ARGS--
--CONFIGURE_ENV--
PYTHON="/usr/local/bin/python3.11" XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig SHELL=/bin/sh CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/sh
--End CONFIGURE_ENV--
--MAKE_ENV--
OPENSSLBASE=/usr OPENSSLDIR=/etc/ssl OPENSSLINC=/usr/include OPENSSLLIB=/usr/lib XDG_DATA_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx XDG_CONFIG_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx XDG_CACHE_HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.cache HOME=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx TMPDIR="/tmp" PATH=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/root/bin PKG_CONFIG_LIBDIR=/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/.pkgconfig:/usr/local/libdata/pkgconfig:/usr/local/share/pkgconfig:/usr/libdata/pkgconfig MK_DEBUG_FILES=no MK_KERNEL_SYMBOLS=no SHELL=/bin/sh NO_LINT=YES PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local CC="cc" CFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing " CPP="cpp" CPPFLAGS="" LDFLAGS=" -fstack-protector-strong " LIBS="" CXX="c++" CXXFLAGS="-O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I
/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 " BSD_INSTALL_PROGRAM="install -s -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_LIB="install -s -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_SCRIPT="install -m 555" BSD_INSTALL_DATA="install -m 0644" BSD_INSTALL_MAN="install -m 444"
--End MAKE_ENV--
--PLIST_SUB--
PORTDOCS="@comment " RUBY_LIBDIR="lib/ruby/3.2" RUBY_ARCHLIBDIR="lib/ruby/3.2/i386-freebsd13" RUBY_SITELIBDIR="lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2" RUBY_SITEARCHLIBDIR="lib/ruby/site_ruby/3.2/i386-freebsd13" RUBY_VENDORLIBDIR="lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/3.2" RUBY_VENDORARCHLIBDIR="lib/ruby/vendor_ruby/3.2/i386-freebsd13" RUBY_MODDOCDIR="share/doc/ruby32/passenger" RUBY_MODEXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/ruby32/passenger" RUBY_DOCDIR="share/doc/ruby32" RUBY_EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/ruby32" RUBY_RIDIR="share/ri/3.2/system" RUBY_SITERIDIR="share/ri/3.2/site" RUBY_VERSION="3.2.7" RUBY_VER="3.2" RUBY_SHLIBVER="32" RUBY_ARCH="i386-freebsd13" RUBY_SUFFIX="32" RUBY_DEFAULT_SUFFIX="32" PORTVERSION="6.0.26" REV="" GEMS_BASE_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2" GEMS_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/gems" DOC_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/doc" CACHE_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/cache" SPEC_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/specifications" EXT_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/extensions" PLUGINS_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/plugins" GEM_NAME="passenger-6
.0.26" GEM_LIB_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/gems/passenger-6.0.26" GEM_DOC_DIR="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/doc/passenger-6.0.26" GEM_SPEC="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/specifications/passenger-6.0.26.gemspec" GEM_CACHE="lib/ruby/gems/3.2/cache/passenger-6.0.26.gem" EXTRACT_SUFX=".gem" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd13 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_EXT_SUFFIX=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" OSREL=13.5 PREFIX=%D LOCALBASE=/usr/local RESETPREFIX=/usr/local LIB32DIR=lib DOCSDIR="share/doc/passenger" EXAMPLESDIR="share/examples/passenger" DATADIR="share/passenger" WWWDIR="www/passenger" ETCDIR="etc/passenger"
--End PLIST_SUB--
--SUB_LIST--
GEM_LIB_DIR=lib/ruby/gems/3.2/gems/passenger-6.0.26 RUBY=/usr/local/bin/ruby32 PASSENGER_INSTALL_DIR="/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/3.2/gems/passenger" PYTHON_INCLUDEDIR=/usr/local/include/python3.11 PYTHON_LIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11 PYTHON_PLATFORM=freebsd13 PYTHON_SITELIBDIR=/usr/local/lib/python3.11/site-packages PYTHON_SUFFIX=311 PYTHON_EXT_SUFFIX=.cpython-311 PYTHON_VER=3.11 PYTHON_VERSION=python3.11 PYTHON2="@comment " PYTHON3="" PREFIX=/usr/local LOCALBASE=/usr/local DATADIR=/usr/local/share/passenger DOCSDIR=/usr/local/share/doc/passenger EXAMPLESDIR=/usr/local/share/examples/passenger WWWDIR=/usr/local/www/passenger ETCDIR=/usr/local/etc/passenger
--End SUB_LIST--
---Begin make.conf---
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS=yes
BATCH=yes
WRKDIRPREFIX=/wrkdirs
PORTSDIR=/usr/ports
PACKAGES=/packages
DISTDIR=/distfiles
PACKAGE_BUILDING=yes
PACKAGE_BUILDING_FLAVORS=yes
MACHINE=i386
MACHINE_ARCH=i386
ARCH=${MACHINE_ARCH}
#### ####
# XXX: We really need this but cannot use it while 'make checksum' does not
# try the next mirror on checksum failure. It currently retries the same
# failed mirror and then fails rather then trying another. It *does*
# try the next if the size is mismatched though.
#MASTER_SITE_FREEBSD=yes
# Build ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES with 3 jobs
MAKE_JOBS_NUMBER=3
#### Misc Poudriere ####
.include "/etc/make.conf.ports_env"
GID=0
UID=0
---End make.conf---
--Resource limits--
cpu time (seconds, -t) unlimited
file size (512-blocks, -f) unlimited
data seg size (kbytes, -d) 524288
stack size (kbytes, -s) 65536
core file size (512-blocks, -c) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max user processes (-u) 89999
open files (-n) 8192
virtual mem size (kbytes, -v) unlimited
swap limit (kbytes, -w) unlimited
socket buffer size (bytes, -b) unlimited
pseudo-terminals (-p) unlimited
kqueues (-k) unlimited
umtx shared locks (-o) unlimited
--End resource limits--
=======================<phase: check-sanity >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: pkg-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/pkg-2.2.0.pkg
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] Installing pkg-2.2.0...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] Extracting pkg-2.2.0: .......... done
===> rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 depends on file: /usr/local/sbin/pkg - found
===> Returning to build of rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch-depends >============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: fetch >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 for building
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: checksum >============================
===== env: NO_DEPENDS=yes USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> License MIT accepted by the user
===> Fetching all distfiles required by rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 for building
=> SHA256 Checksum OK for rubygem/passenger-6.0.26.gem.
===========================================================================
=======================<phase: extract-depends>============================
===== env: USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS_ONLY=1 USER=root UID=0 GID=0
===> rubygem-passenger-nginx-6.0.26 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/ruby32 - not found
===> Installing existing package /packages/All/ruby-3.2.7,1.pkg
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] Installing ruby-3.2.7,1...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Installing libedit-3.1.20250104,1...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Extracting libedit-3.1.20250104,1: .......... done
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Installing libffi-3.4.6...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] | `-- Installing indexinfo-0.3.1_1...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] | `-- Extracting indexinfo-0.3.1_1: .... done
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Extracting libffi-3.4.6: .......... done
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Installing libunwind-20240221_2...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Extracting libunwind-20240221_2: .......... done
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Installing libyaml-0.2.5...
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] `-- Extracting libyaml-0.2.5: ......... done
[135i386-quarterly-job-07] Extracting ruby-3.2.7,1: .......... done
=====
Message from ruby-3.2.7,1:
--
Some of the standard commands and libraries are provided as separate
ports for ease of upgrading:
devel/ruby-gems: gem - RubyGems package manager
devel/rubygem-debug: debug - Debugging functionality for Ruby
devel/rubygem-erb: erb - Templating system for Ruby
devel/rubygem-irb: irb - Interactive Ruby
devel/rubygem-minitest: minitest - Complete suite of testing facilities
devel/rubygem-power_assert: power_assert - Power Assert for Ruby
devel/rubygem-rake: rake - Ruby Make
devel/rubygem-rbs: rbs - Language for type signatures for Ruby and standard library definitions
devel/rubygem-rdoc: rdoc - Ruby Documentation System
devel/rubygem-test-unit: test-unit - Unit testing framework for Ruby
devel/rubygem-typeprof: typeprof - Type analysis tool for Ruby code
ftp/rubygem-net-ftp: net-ftp - Support for the File Transfer Protocol
mail/rubygem-net-imap: net-imap - Ruby client api for Internet Message Access Protocol
mail/rubygem-net-pop: net-pop - Ruby client library for POP3
<snip>
| ~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 warning generated.
c++ -o buildout/support-binaries/SystemMetricsMain.o -Isrc/agent -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/websocketpp -I/usr/local/include -DHAS_CURL_EASY_RESET -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/agent/SystemMetrics/SystemMetricsMain.cpp
c++ -o buildout/support-binaries/TempDirToucherMain.o -Isrc/agent -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/websocketpp -I/usr/local/include -DHAS_CURL_EASY_RESET -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/agent/TempDirToucher/TempDirToucherMain.cpp
c++ -o buildout/support-binaries/SpawnEnvSetupper.o -Isrc/agent -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/websocketpp -I/usr/local/include -DHAS_CURL_EASY_RESET -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/agent/SpawnEnvSetupper/SpawnEnvSetupperMain.cpp
c++ -o buildout/support-binaries/ExecHelperMain.o -Isrc/agent -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/websocketpp -I/usr/local/include -DHAS_CURL_EASY_RESET -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/agent/ExecHelper/ExecHelperMain.cpp
c++ -o buildout/support-binaries/FileReadHelperMain.o -Isrc/agent -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/websocketpp -I/usr/local/include -DHAS_CURL_EASY_RESET -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/agent/FileReadHelper/FileReadHelperMain.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/chrono.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/chrono/src/chrono.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/process_cpu_clocks.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/chrono/src/process_cpu_clocks.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/thread_clock.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/chrono/src/thread_clock.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/random_device.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/random/src/random_device.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/posix_api.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/regex/src/posix_api.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/regex.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/regex/src/regex.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/regex_debug.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/regex/src/regex_debug.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/static_mutex.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/regex/src/static_mutex.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/wide_posix_api.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/regex/src/wide_posix_api.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/error_code.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/system/src/error_code.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/future.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/thread/src/future.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/once.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/thread/src/pthread/once.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/once_atomic.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/thread/src/pthread/once_atomic.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/thread.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/thread/src/pthread/thread.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/tss_null.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/libs/thread/src/tss_null.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libboost_oxt/oxt
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/oxt/implementation.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/oxt/implementation.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/oxt/system_calls.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/oxt/system_calls.cpp
rm -rf buildout/common/libboost_oxt.a
ar cru buildout/common/libboost_oxt.a buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/chrono.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/process_cpu_clocks.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/thread_clock.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/random_device.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/posix_api.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/regex.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/regex_debug.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/static_mutex.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/wide_posix_api.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/error_code.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/future.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/once.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/once_atomic.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/thread.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/boost/tss_null.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/oxt/implementation.o buildout/common/libboost_oxt/oxt/system_calls.o
ranlib buildout/common/libboost_oxt.a
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/LoggingKit.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Implementation.cpp
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Implementation.cpp:44:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer.hpp:57:
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer/details.hpp:263:15: warning: definition of implicit copy constructor for 'iterator<boost::circular_buffer<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::TimestampedLog>, boost::cb_details::const_traits<std::allocator<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::TimestampedLog>>>' is deprecated because it has a user-declared copy assignment operator [-Wdeprecated-copy]
263 | iterator& operator=(const iterator&) = default;
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer/base.hpp:1231:56: note: in implicit copy constructor for 'boost::cb_details::iterator<boost::circular_buffer<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::TimestampedLog>, boost::cb_details::const_traits<std::allocator<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::TimestampedLog>>>' first required here
1231 | reset(buff, cb_details::uninitialized_copy(cb.begin(), cb.end(), buff, alloc()), cb.capacity());
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Context.h:86:9: note: in instantiation of member function 'boost::circular_buffer<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::TimestampedLog>::operator=' requested here
86 | struct AppGroupLog {
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:207:7: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::copyOrMoveCell' requested here
207 | copyOrMoveCell(*oldCell, *newCell, MoveSupport());
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:272:7: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::repopulate' requested here
272 | repopulate(m_arraySize * 2);
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:447:10: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::realInsert<const Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog &, Passenger::SKT_DisableMoveSupport>' requested here
447 | return realInsert<const T &, SKT_DisableMoveSupport>(key, val, overwrite);
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Implementation.cpp:322:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::insert' requested here
322 | c = logStore.insert(groupName, appGroupLog);
| ^
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Implementation.cpp:44:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer.hpp:57:
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer/details.hpp:263:15: warning: definition of implicit copy constructor for 'iterator<boost::circular_buffer<std::string>, boost::cb_details::const_traits<std::allocator<std::string>>>' is deprecated because it has a user-declared copy assignment operator [-Wdeprecated-copy]
263 | iterator& operator=(const iterator&) = default;
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/circular_buffer/base.hpp:1231:56: note: in implicit copy constructor for 'boost::cb_details::iterator<boost::circular_buffer<std::string>, boost::cb_details::const_traits<std::allocator<std::string>>>' first required here
1231 | reset(buff, cb_details::uninitialized_copy(cb.begin(), cb.end(), buff, alloc()), cb.capacity());
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:95:9: note: in instantiation of member function 'boost::circular_buffer<std::string>::operator=' requested here
95 | struct Cell {
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:315:4: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<boost::circular_buffer<std::string>>::copyTableFrom' requested here
315 | copyTableFrom(other);
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Context.h:86:9: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<boost::circular_buffer<std::string>>::operator=' requested here
86 | struct AppGroupLog {
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:207:7: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::copyOrMoveCell' requested here
207 | copyOrMoveCell(*oldCell, *newCell, MoveSupport());
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:272:7: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::repopulate' requested here
272 | repopulate(m_arraySize * 2);
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/StringKeyTable.h:447:10: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::realInsert<const Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog &, Passenger::SKT_DisableMoveSupport>' requested here
447 | return realInsert<const T &, SKT_DisableMoveSupport>(key, val, overwrite);
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/LoggingKit/Implementation.cpp:322:16: note: in instantiation of member function 'Passenger::StringKeyTable<Passenger::LoggingKit::Context::AppGroupLog>::insert' requested here
322 | c = logStore.insert(groupName, appGroupLog);
| ^
2 warnings generated.
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Exceptions.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/Exceptions.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/FileTools
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/FileTools/PathManip.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/FileTools/PathManip.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/FileTools/FileManip.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/FileTools/FileManip.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/FileTools/PathSecurityCheck.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/FileTools/PathSecurityCheck.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ProcessManagement
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ProcessManagement/Spawn.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Spawn.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ProcessManagement/Utils.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Utils.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/SystemTools
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/SystemTools/UserDatabase.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/SystemTools/UserDatabase.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Utils
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Utils/SystemTime.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/SystemTools/SystemTime.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/StrIntTools
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/StrIntTools/StrIntUtils.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/StrIntTools/StrIntUtils.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/StrIntTools/StrIntUtilsNoStrictAliasing.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -fno-strict-aliasing -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/StrIntTools/StrIntUtilsNoStrictAliasing.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/IOTools
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/IOTools/IOUtils.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/IOTools/IOUtils.cpp
src/cxx_supportlib/IOTools/IOUtils.cpp:288:3: warning: 'random_shuffle<std::__wrap_iter<std::string *>>' is deprecated [-Wdeprecated-declarations]
288 | random_shuffle(result.begin(), result.end());
| ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/__algorithm/shuffle.h:95:23: note: 'random_shuffle<std::__wrap_iter<std::string *>>' has been explicitly marked deprecated here
95 | _LIBCPP_HIDE_FROM_ABI _LIBCPP_DEPRECATED_IN_CXX14 void
| ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/__config:742:41: note: expanded from macro '_LIBCPP_DEPRECATED_IN_CXX14'
742 | # define _LIBCPP_DEPRECATED_IN_CXX14 _LIBCPP_DEPRECATED
| ^
/usr/include/c++/v1/__config:713:49: note: expanded from macro '_LIBCPP_DEPRECATED'
713 | # define _LIBCPP_DEPRECATED __attribute__((__deprecated__))
| ^
1 warning generated.
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Algorithms
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Algorithms/Hasher.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/Algorithms/Hasher.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Utils.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/Utils.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/jsoncpp.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/jsoncpp/jsoncpp.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/vendor-modified
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/vendor-modified/modp_b64.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -fno-strict-aliasing -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/modp_b64.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/vendor-modified/modp_b64_strict_aliasing.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/modp_b64_strict_aliasing.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ProcessManagement/Ruby.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Ruby.cpp
src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Ruby.cpp:52:3: warning: variable length arrays in C++ are a Clang extension [-Wvla-cxx-extension]
52 | 4 // env, locationConfigEnvFile, ruby, fullProgramPath
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
53 | + (args.size() - 1)
| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
54 | + 1 // NULL
| ~~~
src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Ruby.cpp:53:6: note: function parameter 'args' with unknown value cannot be used in a constant expression
53 | + (args.size() - 1)
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/ProcessManagement/Ruby.cpp:44:44: note: declared here
44 | const string &ruby, const vector<string> &args, int *status,
| ^
1 warning generated.
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/SecurityKit
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/SecurityKit/Crypto.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:632:25: warning: variable length arrays in C++ are a Clang extension [-Wvla-cxx-extension]
632 | unsigned char rndChars[rndLen];
| ^~~~~~
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:632:25: note: read of non-const variable 'rndLen' is not allowed in a constant expression
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:631:6: note: declared here
631 | int rndLen = 16;
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:639:18: warning: variable length arrays in C++ are a Clang extension [-Wvla-cxx-extension]
639 | char rndChars64[modp_b64_encode_len(rndLen)];
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/modp_b64.h:100:32: note: expanded from macro 'modp_b64_encode_len'
100 | #define modp_b64_encode_len(A) ((A+2)/3 * 4 + 1)
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:639:38: note: read of non-const variable 'rndLen' is not allowed in a constant expression
639 | char rndChars64[modp_b64_encode_len(rndLen)];
| ^
src/cxx_supportlib/SecurityKit/Crypto.cpp:631:6: note: declared here
631 | int rndLen = 16;
| ^
2 warnings generated.
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/Utils/CachedFileStat.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/Utils/CachedFileStat.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/MemoryKit
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/MemoryKit/mbuf.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/MemoryKit/mbuf.cpp
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/MemoryKit/palloc.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/MemoryKit/palloc.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit
cc -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit/url_parser.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -c src/cxx_supportlib/ServerKit/url_parser.c
cc -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit/llhttp.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -c src/cxx_supportlib/ServerKit/llhttp.c
cc -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit/llhttp_http.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -c src/cxx_supportlib/ServerKit/llhttp_http.c
cc -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit/llhttp_api.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O3 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -c src/cxx_supportlib/ServerKit/llhttp_api.c
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/ServerKit/Implementation.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -O2 -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/ServerKit/Implementation.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/DataStructures
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/DataStructures/LString.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/DataStructures/LString.cpp
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/AppTypeDetector
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/AppTypeDetector/CBindings.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/AppTypeDetector/CBindings.cpp
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/AppTypeDetector/CBindings.cpp:33:
src/cxx_supportlib/AppTypeDetector/Detector.h:106:19: warning: comparison of integers of different signs: 'time_t' (aka 'int') and 'unsigned int' [-Wsign-compare]
106 | || currentTime >= (appRootCheckTimes.lookupCopy(appRoot) + throttleRate)) {
| ~~~~~~~~~~~ ^ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 warning generated.
mkdir -p buildout/common/libpassenger_common/WrapperRegistry
c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.cpp
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.cpp:31:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/WrapperRegistry/Entry.h:29:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/container/small_vector.hpp:27:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/container/vector.hpp:32:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/container/detail/advanced_insert_int.hpp:28:
In file included from src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/container/detail/copy_move_algo.hpp:32:
src/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/boost/move/adl_move_swap.hpp:190:15: error: no member named 'swap' in namespace 'std'
190 | using std::swap;
| ~~~~~^
1 error generated.
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [c++ -o buildout/common/libpassenger_common/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.o -Isrc/cxx_supportlib -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-copy -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified -Isrc/cxx_supportlib/vendor-modified/libev -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -DUSE_VENDORED_LIBEV -I/usr/include/libuv -D_REENTRANT -I/usr/local/include -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter -Wno-parentheses -Wpointer-arith -Wwrite-strings -Wno-long-long -Wno-missing-field-initializers -Wno-unknown-pragmas -Wno-ambiguous-member-template -fvisibility=hidden -DVISIBILITY_ATTRIBUTE_SUPPORTED -DHAVE_ACCEPT4 -DHAS_SFENCE -DHAS_LFENCE -DPASSENGER_DEBUG -DBOOST_DISABLE_ASSERTS -g -fno-limit-debug-info -Wno-unused-local-typedefs -Wno-format-nonliteral -DHAS_UNORDERED_MAP -O2 -pipe -fstack-protector-strong -fno-strict-aliasing -I/usr/local/include/utf8cpp -std=c++14 -c src/cxx_supportlib/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.cpp]
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/passenger-6.0.26/build/support/cplusplus.rb:53:in `run_compiler'
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/passenger-6.0.26/build/support/cplusplus.rb:104:in `compile_cxx'
/wrkdirs/usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger/work-nginx/passenger-6.0.26/build/support/cplusplus.rb:162:in `block in define_cxx_object_compilation_task'
Tasks: TOP => nginx => nginx_without_native_support => buildout/support-binaries/PassengerAgent => buildout/common/libpassenger_common/WrapperRegistry/CBindings.o
(See full trace by running task with --trace)
*** Error code 1
Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/ports/www/rubygem-passenger